Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Saracems v Scarlets live stream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mogwen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 12:35pm
Regarding Carwyn, totally agree. Real stand out performance. Got to carry that onto the URC now. Some really encouraging performances from the youngsters. Considering many of those Sarroes have been part of Premiership 23, that was a good result. I did expect more from our experienced players, steff T, WGJ and dinky. They didnt put their hands up far enough ladt night. I thought the wingers looked dangerous when given the chance, centers were fantastic considering theyre 18&20, replacement 9 was a live wire, ben williams carried well - not sure if he's 8 material. Good game. Thoroughly enjoyed and thanks for the link
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
Sponsored Links

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 12:54pm

Excellent exercise all round! Credit too all concerned from coaches to the players  .Stand outs for me two centres, nines, hookers (carried  well)  Iestyn  Rees hell of a shift and starting back row also..
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2023 at 9:22am
Didnt catch the stream but Im gathering the guys were very much like the Tigers commentators when we won the friendly at Welford road. Agree its their stream yadda yadda but to not have a clue about the team you are playing or any of the players (as happened in that game) is a bit embarrassing for any rugby fan.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
scarletabroad View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletabroad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 March 2023 at 11:40am
Originally posted by Mogwen Mogwen wrote:

Regarding Carwyn, totally agree. Real stand out performance. Got to carry that onto the URC now. Some really encouraging performances from the youngsters. Considering many of those Sarroes have been part of Premiership 23, that was a good result. I did expect more from our experienced players, steff T, WGJ and dinky. They didnt put their hands up far enough ladt night. I thought the wingers looked dangerous when given the chance, centers were fantastic considering theyre 18&20, replacement 9 was a live wire, ben williams carried well - not sure if he's 8 material. Good game. Thoroughly enjoyed and thanks for the link

Bit harsh on Dinky there considering the age of the players around him I thought he mentored them well which may in turn restricted some of his own game play. WGJ for me has failed to flatter at all levels I thought he was a good move from Sale but its never materialised. The front rows did have a tough night against Sarries, who did have quite a bit of experience on the pitch but the pack did secure good ball most of the night.
Some really good prospects coming through and there are boys in the current U18's coming in as well who I have watched with Macs Page so the future isn't all doom and gloom.
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2023 at 9:42pm
For those that missed it - it’s still on YouTube 

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2023 at 2:30am
Originally posted by Huwbach Huwbach wrote:

For those that missed it - it’s still on YouTube 

Cheers Huw always a gentleman. 

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
scarletsbeno1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsbeno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2023 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

Bit harsh on Dinky there considering the age of the players around him I thought he mentored them well which may in turn restricted some of his own game play. WGJ for me has failed to flatter at all levels I thought he was a good move from Sale but its never materialised. The front rows did have a tough night against Sarries, who did have quite a bit of experience on the pitch but the pack did secure good ball most of the night.
Some really good prospects coming through and there are boys in the current U18's coming in as well who I have watched with Macs Page so the future isn't all doom and gloom.

Dinky was a walking turnstile. Letting AOB go from him will go down as awful business. 

townboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote townboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2023 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by scarletsbeno1 scarletsbeno1 wrote:

Originally posted by scarletabroad scarletabroad wrote:

Dinky was a walking turnstile. Letting AOB go from him will go down as awful business. 

Poor comment Dan missed one tackle but alot of our good play came from him and mentored the younsters well all night..AOB going was down to him wanting to play 15 and every week..AOB was never going to 15 with us...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic