Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales v Italy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 6:49am
will be really bad if italy dont win this match..
Sponsored Links

RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 7:58am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Gatland's appointment was a knee jerk reaction which they thought would appease the public because of his past successes it's pretty obvious he has become stale with his ideas compared to any of the other coaches in 6 nations.
spot on but its his selections thst baffle me. He was always boring but consistent 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 8:24am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Gatland's appointment was a knee jerk reaction which they thought would appease the public because of his past successes it's pretty obvious he has become stale with his ideas compared to any of the other coaches in 6 nations.
spot on but its his selections thst baffle me. He was always boring but consistent 

Yes he was consistent. Once that first game had gone he should have selected a young team and stuck with it. 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 8:39am
Im not even arsed about this game.
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 9:55am
I will support Wales but won’t be too bothered if we lose. I am convinced the side we put out last week against Munster would beat this Welsh side. 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 10:36am
The amount of guff because the greatest 9 ever is back in a Welsh Jersey is gobsmaking.
The Welsh nation have a Saviour.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Sir Duckling Tuft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 10:53am
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

The amount of guff because the greatest 9 ever is back in a Welsh Jersey is gobsmaking.

Gatland can rely on players like our feeble giant beard , kickaholic Owen and tanman Webb - excellent rugby players in their prime ,who could drag any team from the jaws of defeat to world domination, honest LOL

sir duckling tuft
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 11:30am
Excellent post Clap
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 2:38pm
Originally posted by Sir Duckling Tuft Sir Duckling Tuft wrote:

Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Gatland can rely on players like our feeble giant beard , kickaholic Owen and tanman Webb - excellent rugby players in their prime ,who could drag any team from the jaws of defeat to world domination, honest LOL

In fairness the ball Owen had from Williams was so slow he didn't have much choice.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2023 at 6:22pm
Will Gatland turn out to be the last straw clutching of a tainted regime and they all go down together?

Bring on the commemorative wooden spoons…….
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 8:02am
Well the day of reckoning has arrived. Will Wales have one hand on the wooden spoon and a lowest ever World ranking come 1700 hours? Capouzo's absence gives us a better chance for sure. I expect a very nervy affair, another card for Liam and more woe for Gatland. Hope I am wrong on all counts. 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 8:08am
I think well win today man for man we are stull a better team. Let”s do this wales
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 8:11am
On my shift right now...Italy won the hands up vote with my team.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 8:26am
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

I think well win today man for man we are stull a better team. Let”s do this wales

I don't know if I quite agree with that RR. Front 5 is pretty even I would say with their back row superior to ours mainly because they have the correct balance - Negri is a hard carrier, Connone, the young 8 is a huge presence going forward & their captain at 7 is a terrier at the breakdown. They have the edge in pace & control at half back & their midfield is solid if unspectacular. Our best chance would have been to try to exploit the 13 & wide channels but inexplicably we have left our most explosive runner on the bench.

Do Hawkins & Grady have enough guile to exploit them. Add into the mix a very canny coach - Crowley who spotted Irish problems in the 13 channel with two 12's playing and set his team up so well & the more I dwell the worse I feel. 

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 8:28am
See what we just did there RR - we disagreed without using the word s--t. I knew it could be done.Wink
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 March 2023 at 8:31am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

See what we just did there RR - we disagreed without using the word s--t. I knew it could be done.Wink
well said my friendWink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic