Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Wales Side to face France

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 10:34am
Deduction by elimination.. brilliant LOL
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 11:28am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Deduction by elimination.. brilliant LOL
Those first three words could describe the side’s pay at the World Cup.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 1:06pm
72-0 then the second half will start, disgraceful and pointless selection though I will still be supporting the team. 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Lofty, you know what I’ll say about France and its people. Like many places, the more you get to know it and its people, the better it is.

Had some great times in Italy, too, although speak only a few words, so limited.

If we can keep it under 50 that would be something. Still struggling to see how we’ve improved under the new and expensively installed coaching regime.

If my expectations are exceeded and we put in a performance that’s unrecognisable from recent fare, that’d be wonderful.

My learned friend just my thoughts on France when.ive been there....I also worked for a French company so now them well...perhaps it's me....in the same manner don't have any Jack friends too....get my drift.
LOLBig smile
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Lofty, you know what I’ll say about France and its people. Like many places, the more you get to know it and its people, the better it is.

Had some great times in Italy, too, although speak only a few words, so limited.

If we can keep it under 50 that would be something. Still struggling to see how we’ve improved under the new and expensively installed coaching regime.

If my expectations are exceeded and we put in a performance that’s unrecognisable from recent fare, that’d be wonderful.

My learned friend just my thoughts on France when.ive been there....I also worked for a French company so now them well...perhaps it's me....in the same manner don't have any Jack friends too....get my drift.
LOLBig smile
Comparing Jacks and French and tarring them all the same?!

Lofty, you’ve been hacked.
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 2:11pm

Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

LOLBig smile
Comparing Jacks and French and tarring them all the same?!

Lofty, you’ve been hacked.

I'm unhakable......

But a 42 tooth per inch hacksaw may do some damage Clap

Edited by lofty evans - 18 March 2023 at 2:11pm

Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 2:12pm
Weather looks tidy in France 🇫🇷 

Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 2:39pm
Here we jolly well go.

aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 2:41pm
I don't know what others think - no time to read thread, sorry - but I just hope we can do quite a bit better than England. hardly any chance of a win; keep them to 30 points - not bad; 20 or less - pretty good. 40+ - not great.

But you never know.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 2:57pm
7 - 7 good game

Llanelli1963 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Llanelli1963 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

More chopping and changing, fails again to select a fly half with talent flair and form- Patchell...Its damage limitation , no development at all...Biggar will kick to orders and we will waste possession and kick to the skies and learn absolutely nothing as usual
Gats doesnt know what hes doing at 4,5, 6 and 7 and the centres....Dropping Jenkins at lock is depressing. No idea where Christ t has disappeared to, jack morgan must be wondering whats going on too hes been 8,6,7 dropped twice? The centres ? No one seems to have nailed the shirts down...I suspect scarlets have the best centres though, as usual.Wink
Christ t has gone for a reason. Needs to go back to Exeter and learn how to carry and be destructive. (That’s if he’s able to) atm he’s just a passenger. #cart horse 
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:19pm
Anyone recognise this level of performance in the first 30 mins?

Nostalgic
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:24pm
France tries are effortless

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:25pm
France opening up a gap now. Wales not able to maintain the intensity long enough.
EJPT View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EJPT Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:26pm

Anyone recognise this level of performance in the first 30 mins?

Nostalgic
Crumbling a bit now. Not getting anything from them. Tompkins is a good runner havent seen him throw a decent pass though. 
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 March 2023 at 3:33pm
Good first 10 we starved France of the ball....its the only way to take them on....when they have the ball they score.....they are reminding me of NZ ruthlessness and efficiency and the backs are ripping our backline up again.....North defence is MIA.

Edited by lofty evans - 18 March 2023 at 3:37pm

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 11>
  Share Topic