Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pigs at the trough

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

[QUOTE=Oracle]Yes Cymru , looking forward to it

I am totally in favour of independence for Wales... I don't see how anyone can claim with a straight face that 'Westminster knows best' after the serial farce of the last few years. 

Drakeford has been a far more principled and competent leader than any PM in that period. He is a unionist, though, because Labour in Westminster needs Welsh seats and MPs.

I am not a member of Yes Cymru because I knew one of the founders (or early members? not sure) from our town council, and he didn't impress me, I'm afraid. Maybe the leadership of the group has higher calibre individuals in it now. I hope so, anyway.

It is certainly long past the time when Wales should tolerate being ripped off right left and centre.
[/QUOTE

Iesu , I didn't know that you knew me , ond diolch Wink
Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 10:10pm
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 10:15pm
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 10:36pm
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 10:47pm

Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Yes Cymru , looking forward to it

I am totally in favour of independence for Wales... I don't see how anyone can claim with a straight face that 'Westminster knows best' after the serial farce of the last few years. 

Drakeford has been a far more principled and competent leader than any PM in that period. He is a unionist, though, because Labour in Westminster needs Welsh seats and MPs.

I am not a member of Yes Cymru because I knew one of the founders (or early members? not sure) from our town council, and he didn't impress me, I'm afraid. Maybe the leadership of the group has higher calibre individuals in it now. I hope so, anyway.

It is certainly long past the time when Wales should tolerate being ripped off right left and centre.
drakeford comptemtWinkLOLLOL at what wales ecomony weakest in uk? Nhs waiting times highest , education results lowest . Da iawn mark boy, he is as inept as the english tories boot both out i say
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 11:00pm
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 11:02pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

drakeford comptemtWinkLOLLOL at what wales ecomony weakest in uk? Nhs waiting times highest , education results lowest . Da iawn mark boy, he is as inept as the english tories boot both out i say

I see that you look ready to support independence on may the 20th ..I will pen your support and look forward in seeing you attend ...
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 11:04pm
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 11:05pm
We will all be in dublin for the final hopefully!
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2023 at 11:27pm
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2023 at 6:23am

I see that you are unaware that Wales's money is kindly given to us by the English parliament according to the Barnett formula and various consequentials.

You may also be unaware that Lord Barnett himself, before he passed away, said that the formula was working out in a way unfair to Wales, and that it should be changed - it hasn't been.

Meanwhile, the English have found cunning new ways to deprive Wales of funding: first of all by replacing the EU Regional Fund - where the cash was given on the basis of need/poverty - and replaced it with a system which - surprise, surprise - awarded most of the money to Tory held constituencies in England, including such 'needy' ones as the PM's in Richmond, Yorkshire. Then by claiming that HS2 was an England AND WALES project, thus making the Welsh taxpayer contribute to this white elephant.

On top of this, they are now talking about stealing our water for next to bugger all (£5 million has been mentioned).

The best politicians in the world can do very little if they don't have funds... not that I am claiming ours are the best, but they are certainly different class to the English ones.

Which Welsh politicians crashed the UK economy in 3 weeks and cost the country £40-£60 billion? Liz Truss and Kamikaze Kwarteng, that's who. 

The trouble with the English politicians is that far too many are only in it to line their own pockets, as can be seen from the ease with which they switch on leaving parliament to companies that benefited from their policies when they were in power. I don't see why we should continue to contribute to this economy run for the rich by a corrupt elite.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2023 at 7:38am
Clap
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2023 at 9:15am
So in short your praising drakeford for giving us the worst economy worst education and worst health service in the uk? What a great cv the man has
bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2023 at 9:26am

So in short your praising drakeford for giving us the worst economy worst education and worst health service in the uk? What a great cv the man has
Are you secretly Andrew RT Davies?
N11
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2023 at 9:39am
No i’m soneone who holds drakeford to account and asking questions of his appalling record. Things some people on here are incredibly reluctant to do so for some reason, some on here give the cardiff centric mismanaging inept senedd and their staff a free pass, well i won’t, the facts are there i’m just stating them don’t shoot the messenger just because you don’t like the facts

Edited by RR1972 - 01 April 2023 at 9:42am
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2023 at 9:41am

No i’m soneone who holds drakeford to account and asking questions of his appalling record. Things some people on here are incredibly reluctant to do so for some reason
I thinks he gets an easy ride because we hate the Tories so much
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic