Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Remain explained

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2023 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Hopefully the newer supporter won't have such inferior thoughts about their country and people ....we could easily be a successful country , if our resources were given to the country not raped ...The rubbish about pensions disappearing is more daily mail indoctrinations..money people will allways deal with anyone , that's why your pm has a wife whose company is still trading with Putin , while the rest of us feel the pain  ...some people won't believe it because all their lives they have been brainwashed by the Westminster establishment....it's just a matter of time before it happens ....
If you don't believe the fact that you are brainwashed , hope you enjoy your kings inauguration at a cost of 600 million pound ...strange how this is being paid for by the public , even though many of it's workers are having to use food banks ....the new carriages , the crowns being produced , and the recipient who cheated on his first wife get it all paid for ....it's a brilliant country to be part of isn't 
Independence is the only way for us 

Unike the scots , sadly the WAG have not proved any ability to run wales any more successfully we remain the poorest UK nation and 1 of the poorest in europe

ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2023 at 9:26pm
Comparing to vastly Desperate entities with vastly different resources available ..infact you have actually given strength to the independence arguement as what is seen in your comparison is Wales doing poorly compared to Scotland , where Wales has far fewer available powers ..so the greater grip Westminster has , results in the country suffering more 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 April 2023 at 9:32pm

Comparing to vastly Desperate entities with vastly different resources available ..infact you have actually given strength to the independence arguement as what is seen in your comparison is Wales doing poorly compared to Scotland , where Wales has far fewer available powers ..so the greater grip Westminster has , results in the country suffering more 
the scottish health povery  and education recirds have gotten worse not better since the snp came to power, if that is your aspratiom for wales to get poorer not better as nation then indy is the way forwardWink
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 9:15am
But let's not mention the money that is wasted on big years and his coronation , or the 50 billion that is still missing from PPE , or the strikes that everyone is participating in , or the 5 billion pound that is taken from the Welsh budget or even energy prices going up 140x faster in the UK than the rest of Europe ...no let's not look at the privatisation by stealth of the NHS or even the schools falling apart around the kids .....no I agree running our own affairs will make it worse , but I'm not sure how much wiggle room we have left as Westminster is owning the let's race to the bottom of the pond with its current list of policies after 13 years of un interrupted power ....
Maybe they will go back cap in hand to their Russian paymasters yet again 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 9:31am

What's a British republican 
soke one who believes in the uk but not a monarchy
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 9:32am

But let's not mention the money that is wasted on big years and his coronation , or the 50 billion that is still missing from PPE , or the strikes that everyone is participating in , or the 5 billion pound that is taken from the Welsh budget or even energy prices going up 140x faster in the UK than the rest of Europe ...no let's not look at the privatisation by stealth of the NHS or even the schools falling apart around the kids .....no I agree running our own affairs will make it worse , but I'm not sure how much wiggle room we have left as Westminster is owning the let's race to the bottom of the pond with its current list of policies after 13 years of un interrupted power ....
Maybe they will go back cap in hand to their Russian paymasters yet again  
education and health are devolved powers though? 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 9:35am
The budgets for both are controlled by Westminster on the basis that Wales will get a percentage of what England gets , if Westminster cuts the English budgets then we automatically get ours cut too 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 9:39am

The budgets for both are controlled by Westminster on the basis that Wales will get a percentage of what England gets , if Westminster cuts the English budgets then we automatically get ours cut too 
and if incrases it follows to?
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 10:07am
But it hasn't increased LOL
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 10:08am
Or incrased LOL
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 10:29am
I can only agree with Oracle ( did i really say that??????) about some of the funding decisions taken by Westminster to the detriment of the Welsh Government & therefore to the Welsh population. The HS2 decision was sheer madness.

As for the case for Independence I too was very sceptical about our ability to self govern but I have to admit that 13 years of this Tory government along with some very educational contributions from TBS & Oracle ( there I go again - time for some fresh air)I have certainly moved a lot closer to the supporting Independence. I will give the Labour party a chance to really start levelling up Britain first & then we will see. 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 10:34am
What also needs to be remembered is that the current Welsh government and it's ministers are removable , that means if you don't like them you can vote them out , so the arguement of I don't like drakeford doesn't make any sense ...
On a side note regarding PR and whether it works or not , all I can suggest is that Gar and myself have agreed with each others point twice in 1 week ...now if that isn't an example of PR working then I don't know what is LOL
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 11:56am

What also needs to be remembered is that the current Welsh government and it's ministers are removable , that means if you don't like them you can vote them out , so the arguement of I don't like drakeford doesn't make any sense ...
On a side note regarding PR and whether it works or not , all I can suggest is that Gar and myself have agreed with each others point twice in 1 week ...now if that isn't an example of PR working then I don't know what is LOL

ClapWink
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 12:55pm
what on earth is happening with Sturgeons husband now? Is this why she quit ?
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Yes Roy very interesting development. It revolves around a figure of £660,000 raised in support by the SNP for another campaign for a referendum. It was meant to be ring fenced but recent accounts show it appears to have disappeared. 

Scottish Police have been investigating for 18 months so it does seem plausible that Sturgeon may have quit before this broke saving herself from serious embarrassment. 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 April 2023 at 2:20pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

Yes Roy very interesting development. It revolves around a figure of £660,000 raised in support by the SNP for another campaign for a referendum. It was meant to be ring fenced but recent accounts show it appears to have disappeared. 

Scottish Police have been investigating for 18 months so it does seem plausible that Sturgeon may have quit before this broke saving herself from serious embarrassment. 

As terrible it is , can some one tell me where the missing 60 billion has gone from the westminster government ...both instances should be investigated fully , and whilst that is happening ,we should be investigating the expenses of all politicians 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic