Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Benefits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 8:34am
Originally posted by bydder bydder wrote:

queue jump in the bar instead waiting for 20-30 mins for a pint like in the Glasgow game

The small bar with 2 young people serving in the South Stand was a shambles at the Glasgow game. Big queue, they're serving lager, cider & Guinness. Get to the front of the queue to be told, before kick off, they've run out of lager. Place our order for a couple of ciders & a Guinness to then be told mid pour they've run out of cider. I notice there's loads of barrels behind the bar which haven't been opened & politely ask them if they know how to change a barrel. 

They reply they're not allowed to change a barrel & that a supervisor had to do it, at which point one of the staff say they're going to get a supervisor. Off he shuffles & returns about 5 minutes later with a supervisor & someone else (I assumed the extra person would help behind the bar) but no, he was supervising the supervisor who was changing the barrel!!

They lost out on a lot of custom through people giving up waiting & going to their seats empty handed. 
Sponsored Links

turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 9:37am
they may expect us to keep on coming but if the general service is crap then what do they expect?
all round, scarlets not showing up very well commercially and customer liasons and services. 
i messaged the scarlets about news this week as they said there was going to be some and i just got a sarcastic reply from the actual scarlets twitter site. not a good sign
same there if only 2 youngsters serving and they run out of alcohol knowing its a full stadium and well before kick off thats just rubbish and absolutely amateur. just feels like they dont care.
went to watch bath v saracens on saturday and total different attitude, 14 thousand crowd but easy service around the ground. plenty of food/drink and staff. 

Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 9:41am
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

they may expect us to keep on coming but if the general service is crap then what do they expect?
all round, scarlets not showing up very well commercially and customer liasons and services. 
i messaged the scarlets about news this week as they said there was going to be some and i just got a sarcastic reply from the actual scarlets twitter site. not a good sign
same there if only 2 youngsters serving and they run out of alcohol knowing its a full stadium and well before kick off thats just rubbish and absolutely amateur. just feels like they dont care.
went to watch bath v saracens on saturday and total different attitude, 14 thousand crowd but easy service around the ground. plenty of food/drink and staff. 

I did see that, I'm not on twitter but I do look at the Twitter account to see if there's any news coming up. 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 10:19am
got to say Fscarlet pretty p***ed off with that reply and their attitude. end of the day we are their customers and they wouldnt have a job if it wasnt for us supporting them. and you get things like this which wind up good fans. 
attituded stinks 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 10:24am

got to say Fscarlet pretty p***ed off with that reply and their attitude. end of the day we are their customers and they wouldnt have a job if it wasnt for us supporting them. and you get things like this which wind up good fans. 
attituded stinks 

Totally agre, was a real poor showing for me. A simple message to say somethings happened & we now have to move it to next week would have done.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 10:31am
shows i think the attitude down there and just think we will just follow them come what may. dont think they realise how pissed off i am with them. dont treat customers like that.
2 season tickets here which at the moment i am seriously reconsidering about renewing.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 10:36am

shows i think the attitude down there and just think we will just follow them come what may. dont think they realise how pissed off i am with them. dont treat customers like that.
2 season tickets here which at the moment i am seriously reconsidering about renewing.

The matchday experience for us at Glasgow left a bitter taste in my mouth. Our marketing & website is incredibly poor & out of date, so much so I don't even use it to look up previous results etc.
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 10:38am

attituded stinks 
What was the question and response Steve?
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 10:53am
asked 1 week if there was any news last week, just messaged them at start of last week if anything coming back and to be honest they put an emoji which was sign of sarcasm. they said no news this week which i replied wise not to put stuff out if there isnt any had this which is not a reply of a professional organisation

may seem minor, but its not the way a professional organisation should reply to queries. 

Edited by turkishrebel - 09 May 2023 at 10:55am
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 11:19am
Just renewed both tickets for next season.  Have to say that I would be paying at least a third more if not double at Gloucester.  So I’m happy and will be travelling from Ross on Wye next season 😊
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 11:34am

That does seem like quite a big overreaction, to be honest. They answered your query. Your reply to that answer was stating the obvious a little bit and you’ve taken offence at the gif they used to point that out. The person who sent it possibly thought you’d find it humorous rather than an attempt to belittle. 

Intent and context are sometimes difficult to determine from electronic communications. 

Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 12:13pm
actuall mugwuffin it isnt an over reaction in any way or form. if you expect a professional organisation to run itself properly you expect proper communications and not contrite sarcastic replies to valid questions. you may think the sun shines out of everyones bottoms in PYS but this is again another poor poor action by staff there.
Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

queue jump in the bar instead waiting for 20-30 mins for a pint like in the Glasgow game

The small bar with 2 young people serving in the South Stand was a shambles at the Glasgow game. Big queue, they're serving lager, cider & Guinness. Get to the front of the queue to be told, before kick off, they've run out of lager. Place our order for a couple of ciders & a Guinness to then be told mid pour they've run out of cider. I notice there's loads of barrels behind the bar which haven't been opened & politely ask them if they know how to change a barrel. 

They reply they're not allowed to change a barrel & that a supervisor had to do it, at which point one of the staff say they're going to get a supervisor. Off he shuffles & returns about 5 minutes later with a supervisor & someone else (I assumed the extra person would help behind the bar) but no, he was supervising the supervisor who was changing the barrel!!

They lost out on a lot of custom through people giving up waiting & going to their seats empty handed. 

They should attempted to mix experience with new staff and also ensure someone is trained at all bars to change a barrel (if the later can not be done and had to remain a supervisor then at least give the staff radios so can communicate with supervisor quicker etc)
Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."
Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by Mugwuffin Mugwuffin wrote:

That does seem like quite a big overreaction, to be honest. They answered your query. Your reply to that answer was stating the obvious a little bit and you’ve taken offence at the gif they used to point that out. The person who sent it possibly thought you’d find it humorous rather than an attempt to belittle. 

Intent and context are sometimes difficult to determine from electronic communications. 

I have to agree that feels like an overreaction particularly to go as far as considering not renewing through a post of social media

Intent and content on social media is interrupted differently by all individuals and is a fine line.  

Same applies to this forum, some find peoples posts offensive and others find the same post funny. 
Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by Beefs army Beefs army wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

They should attempted to mix experience with new staff and also ensure someone is trained at all bars to change a barrel (if the later can not be done and had to remain a supervisor then at least give the staff radios so can communicate with supervisor quicker etc)

Totally agree, the guys in fairness to them did say they could change a barrel but they weren't allowed to.
crj89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by gnasher1975 gnasher1975 wrote:

Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Originally posted by crj89 crj89 wrote:

Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Why is the club so poor at communicating with people , when communication is the life blood of any sporting institution...unbelievable 

I follow the Scarlets on the various socials and visit the forum quite regularly, I found out that my season ticket had already been renewed without my knowledge/consent only when I noticed that a direct debit had left my bank account, I emailed the ticket office last week but no reply as of yet.

I received a letter mid April about this which stated they would automatically renew it.

Same here

Is it plausible that it wasn’t delivered? They may as well have faxed it to me. What’s wrong with email/text? Even putting something on social media. Communication over renewals were poor, there’s no escaping it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic