Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Benefits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 1:09pm
23/24 Season Membership FAQs - Scarlets Rugby

Are there any deals for Season Memberships for the 2023-24 season?

Yes, there will be – we are currently negotiating discount deals for our Season Members and will be communicating these over the coming weeks and months before the start of the new season.  

Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 1:26pm
Originally posted by Winston Winston wrote:

Just renewed both tickets for next season.  Have to say that I would be paying at least a third more if not double at Gloucester.  So I’m happy and will be travelling from Ross on Wye next season 😊
you go to the Carwyn I think you said? We liked it there especially in Winter, but so far away from the pitch . It’s a lot quieter there now I’m told with supporters 

Edited by reesytheexile - 09 May 2023 at 1:29pm
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

actuall mugwuffin it isnt an over reaction in any way or form. if you expect a professional organisation to run itself properly you expect proper communications and not contrite sarcastic replies to valid questions. you may think the sun shines out of everyones bottoms in PYS but this is again another poor poor action by staff there.
“Hi  any news today on signings/re-signings?”

Not today Steve, more news next week 👊

“no worries no news but wise not to say something that then doesn't happen”

Seems like they answered your valid question and then you stated that it is better not to announce things if they are not guaranteed to happen. That’s stating the bleeding obvious, to be fair. What response were you hoping for? A confirmation that it’s better not to count your chickens before they hatch?! 

Speaking as someone who makes a large number of pointless posts, having the pointless ones called out in gif form is nothing to get too het up about! 

Edited by Mugwuffin - 09 May 2023 at 2:22pm
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Just renewed both tickets for next season.  Have to say that I would be paying at least a third more if not double at Gloucester.  So I’m happy and will be travelling from Ross on Wye next season 😊
you go to the Carwyn I think you said? We liked it there especially in Winter, but so far away from the pitch . It’s a lot quieter there now I’m told with supporters 

I do indeed. First season in the CJ lounge. Was superb.  It wasn’t quiet for the Clermont match. And my missus will tell you it’s not quiet sat next to me. She threatens every match to move away unless I stop having a go at the ref.  And me a cricket umpire as well 😂
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 2:18pm
I think it’s fair to say that we could be with more monitors. Just the one in the corner is hopeless if you’re in the CJ Lounge unless you have superman vision.   
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 2:34pm

I think it’s fair to say that we could be with more monitors. Just the one in the corner is hopeless if you’re in the CJ Lounge unless you have superman vision.   
Yes I agree. We are away a bit these days so decided to opt for cheaper seats in the south . It is nice up there especially after a 2 hour drive from Ross and of course a  hot buffet if you want 👍
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 7:54pm
It’s really frustrating despite us not getting to the final I think the general on pitch consensus is very positive. Being let down elsewhere. The Dragons may be poo on the pitch but their season ticket package is quite impressive. 

Edited by SA14 - 09 May 2023 at 7:56pm
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 8:35pm
Yes they are even giving pre season singing lessons for new season ticket holders who don't know the words of ...He knocked it on .....they are cultural giants LOL
bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 8:44pm
we were meant to be celebrating 150 years I've got eff all from the club 15+years season tickets and travel from Ceredigion to every game. Have they celebrated in anyway except a dinner?
N11
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by bydder bydder wrote:

we were meant to be celebrating 150 years I've got eff all from the club 15+years season tickets and travel from Ceredigion to every game. Have they celebrated in anyway except a dinner?

An overpriced dinner and a few expensive bits of clothing and to celebrate the 150 years, Llanelli RFC withdrawing from the league because it’s on its arse. 
Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 9:59pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

An overpriced dinner and a few expensive bits of clothing and to celebrate the 150 years, Llanelli RFC withdrawing from the league because it’s on its arse. 

The dinner is not over priced

About par to local events. Two course event and tribute acts at diplomat around same price so current going rate

BUT agree not enough been done to celebrate 150yrs
Bill Shankly: "If you can't support us when we lose or draw, don't support us when we win."
Blade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 11:37pm
Season ticket holder from the west stand. Been a season ticket holder over 10 years. Messaged the club on Twitter as could not see West stand open for renewals. No reply. Went to the club today and told they won't be opening it. We've been going as a family 2+2 for £260 last year. Next year cheapest I can see is two adults at 190 each and juniors at 20 each so £420. It's a great shame but we can't run to that. I hope I'm wrong and there is a 2+2 and I'm just not seeing it or not been announced. 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 5:58am
Suggestion...

Pull together a 'real time' list of considerations and challenges and maybe ask Crys to present at the next meeting so the club has a chance to review/reply?

Points need to be constructive and/or use factual examples I think...(as per Blade's above)..

1/ Is there a chart that can be shared to show season on season ticket price comparisons (by section) please?

2/ Can the awareness level of that, and the timetable for launch , deadlines for renewal, additional incentives etc also be shared across all media platforms and by direct communication?

3/ Is there any incentive to attract new/junior/family members?

4/ Is there a plan to upgrade and customize the website to be a little more consumer friendly, maybe visit the teams that are considered best in class when it comes to the Season ticket renewals process?
To that end maybe leverage in to the end users and invite a cross section of the Club's Admin and Supporter representative bodies to form a workstream ?

5/ Consideration to a reward linked to length of continuous annual renewals is something I've always felt is a missed opportunity (personal view)

turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 7:37am
Great points Wil. Would hope the commercial sales team with scarlets should be doing that 
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 9:34am
Originally posted by Beefs army Beefs army wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

The dinner is not over priced

About par to local events. Two course event and tribute acts at diplomat around same price so current going rate

BUT agree not enough been done to celebrate 150yrs

My point is it’s not exactly aimed at something families can go to which they haven’t done. 
bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2023 at 10:34am
Originally posted by Blade Blade wrote:

Season ticket holder from the west stand. Been a season ticket holder over 10 years. Messaged the club on Twitter as could not see West stand open for renewals. No reply. Went to the club today and told they won't be opening it. We've been going as a family 2+2 for £260 last year. Next year cheapest I can see is two adults at 190 each and juniors at 20 each so £420. It's a great shame but we can't run to that. I hope I'm wrong and there is a 2+2 and I'm just not seeing it or not been announced. 
You would think they would charge you the same as its not your fault for them closing the stand. 
N11
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic