Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Benefits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 8:58am
Originally posted by Blade Blade wrote:

Hi. I had a response from the Scarlets on Facebook and also Crys said they would be forwarding on my question to the club. I have now renewed for the same price for next season. I do hope the club keep this option open going forward as its so beneficial to people like me who want to support but don't have a great deal of disposable income. It does feel to me that they were just going to ditch the deal and I think that would have been really counter productive. We've been holders for over 10 years. With two young children we spend money at every game, buy tickets for every knockout game. Through pushing family and friends we added 10 tickets to the Glasgow gate. Support is a 2 way street and I do hope they remember this. Thanks to Crys and the Scarlets social media team for their assistance. 

Hope they also announce this package to people who arent aware its there and it may sway them into getting a season ticket
Sponsored Links

Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Blade Blade wrote:

Hi. I had a response from the Scarlets on Facebook and also Crys said they would be forwarding on my question to the club. I have now renewed for the same price for next season. I do hope the club keep this option open going forward as its so beneficial to people like me who want to support but don't have a great deal of disposable income. It does feel to me that they were just going to ditch the deal and I think that would have been really counter productive. We've been holders for over 10 years. With two young children we spend money at every game, buy tickets for every knockout game. Through pushing family and friends we added 10 tickets to the Glasgow gate. Support is a 2 way street and I do hope they remember this. Thanks to Crys and the Scarlets social media team for their assistance. 
Top effort there re your contributions to the gate and match day turnover. Well done, too, for phrasing it all politely and being quietly persistent en route to the desired result.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2023 at 6:39pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Not perhaps the right journey to get there, but at least it's the right outcome.
Lots of work to do on putting customers first..
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
ynysddurfc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ynysddurfc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 12:41pm
Hi Blade - sent you a pm as we are in the same position. Many thanks 
Blade View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blade Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 1:35pm
Reply should be with you. Hope it helps. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 May 2023 at 10:33pm
Excellent outcome. It just seems so clumsy and sloppy from the club in coping with the coming season renewal 
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 4:29pm
Season ticket done.

Added No 3 son (17) as a sort of baptism to the game of rugby in Wales ( not lived there).

I hope he falls in love with, and addicted to, Scarlet Fever, to which there is no known cure.

All being well I intend to see every game next season for the first time since 1994/5

Edited by Wil Chips - 20 May 2023 at 4:39pm
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 4:33pm

Season ticket done.

Added No 3 son (17) as a sort of baptism to the game of rugby in Wales ( not lived there).

I hope he falls in love with and falls addicted to the Scarlet Fever to which there is no known cure.

All being well I intend to see every game next season for the first time since 1994/5
Good luck with those goals.

When do you repatriate?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Season ticket done.

I hope he falls in love with and falls addicted to the Scarlet Fever to which there is no known cure.

Good luck with those goals.

When do you repatriate?

End July sir.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 4:34pm
#waiver

For tax purposes I have been deceased since 1999
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 4:50pm

Season ticket done.

I hope he falls in love with, and addicted to, Scarlet Fever, to which there is no known cure.

Bloody hell. 
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 5:56pm
Wow.....been speaking to a ghost for years....need some spirits...
Will get my coat LOL
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 6:36pm

Season ticket done.

Hopefully like many of us the first time you go its like a drug you wont more then ending up being a season tickets for 10+years regretting what you've done then accepting it because you truly love it
N11
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 7:25pm
Agree completely with bydder here, though I have to admit that the fact that my Dad and his three brothers and sister
were all brought up in Sandy Road and would haunt me if I didn’t renew. I’ve been a season ticket holder for donks (7 years ols-ish) and am now 67 years of age. ‘Scarlet ‘til I die’. Renewed yesterday.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 7:50pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Season ticket done.

Bloody hell. 

Going to every game?
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 11:13pm

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Season ticket done.

Bloody hell. 

Going to every game?

That and the time difference. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>
  Share Topic