Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yes Cymru Abertawe

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yes Cymru Abertawe
    Posted: 19 May 2023 at 1:14pm
Tomorrow it's Abertawes turn , hopefully a huge turnout ...if your in Swansea , join in ...If not make your way to wind street 

Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 7:54pm
Great day today , the tide is turning Clap
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 8:16pm
Isn’t it just! 👏👏👏
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 8:21pm
Was that real or sarcastic, I have to ask cos I'm useless and reading between the lines ..sorry 
SVD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SVD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2023 at 8:57pm
REAL Oracle for goodness sake! I don’t need to be sarcastic, I’ll tell you straight what I think! I did the Merthyr Yes Cymru march but couldn’t do today (bad leg) so a) couldn’t have walked it and b) even if I could, I have avoided Jackland since I retired from there six years ago (and no offence meant to our supporters in Loughor, Gowerton, Gorseinon, etc.).
Why do I have to sign in every time I have to comment please?

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 9:33am
Sorry no offense meant ..Great day and what was incredible was the diversity of age of attendee's....There were as many over 70s as under 25s...Great to see the older people relate to the need for leaving this Westminster mess ...A lot of difficult questions were addressed but I feel most if not all were happy with the answers given about a pathway and the hurdles that would be overcome ....Great day out , which by the way was my first march 

Edited by Oracle - 21 May 2023 at 9:34am
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 10:12am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Sorry no offense meant ..Great day and what was incredible was the diversity of age of attendee's....There were as many over 70s as under 25s...Great to see the older people relate to the need for leaving this Westminster mess ...A lot of difficult questions were addressed but I feel most if not all were happy with the answers given about a pathway and the hurdles that would be overcome ....Great day out , which by the way was my first march 

Told you that you would benefit from getting out more.LOL 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by SVD SVD wrote:

REAL Oracle for goodness sake! I don’t need to be sarcastic, I’ll tell you straight what I think! I did the Merthyr Yes Cymru march but couldn’t do today (bad leg) so a) couldn’t have walked it and b) even if I could, I have avoided Jackland since I retired from there six years ago (and no offence meant to our supporters in Loughor, Gowerton, Gorseinon, etc.).
Why do I have to sign in every time I have to comment please?

Of all the lame excuses i've heard that's right up there Wink
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2023 at 7:50pm
Nice one ladram LOL
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic