Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > PHOTOGRAPHY > Scarlets Photographs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Toulouse V Scarlets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toulouse V Scarlets
    Posted: 23 October 2005 at 9:54pm

These are a couple of pictures of the Toulouse Rugby shop in the centre of town. The shop was packed when I was in there and had a huge range of stock from rugby shirts to casual wear like jeans and work shirts. Commercially, we are 20 years behind, not just Scarlets but all the Welsh regions

y

Edited by s.pimpernel
Sponsored Links

s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 9:59pm

Hows the collection going for the new supporters bus? Perhaps it will look like this?

Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 10:09pm

A picture of the bars inside the ground. The buildings on the right were ( I think) their social club. I say I think as you had to have an invite to get in. The second picture is a full 1 hour after the kick off. Those building the new ground should take note.

Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 10:14pm

Bloody noisy supporters. Made the "bin" sound like a Sunday School choir lol

Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 10:24pm

The lads warm up

Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 10:27pm

Sadly alot of the photos didn`t come out so heres a few that were Ok

Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 12:37am
Awesome pics! Nice one!
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
dylan_davies View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dylan_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:36pm

Nice pics!

Gemma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 3:43pm
Great Pics!!
sexyscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 5:03pm
Great pics again brilliant
Ciderman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ciderman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:08pm
Excellent pictures.As you say the French seem to be light years ahead of us in their approach to the game,it would be interesting to hear what they say about our set up when they come over.
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:12pm
you seem to be getting the hang of that camera, fair play to you sp.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Dewi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dewi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:30pm
Brilliant pic`s SP.
Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:33pm
Amazing pics pimp - I think it's a case of looking at how the other half live. That shop, good grief. Makes our cabin look like an out-house.
"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
laura View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
The Reds' little Mascot

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laura Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 8:31pm
This is why it brings Me back to the Club Shop Debate again. Just look at Toulouse's shop. Amazing. Now Wouldn't it Be nice to have something like that in the Middle of LLanelli!!!!
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 9:45pm

Originally posted by laura laura wrote:

This is why it brings Me back to the Club Shop Debate again. Just look at Toulouse's shop. Amazing. Now Wouldn't it Be nice to have something like that in the Middle of LLanelli!!!!

The shop was the size of the middle of Llanelli lol.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic