Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"IRA offers to shoot man’s killers"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "IRA offers to shoot man’s killers"
    Posted: 08 March 2005 at 10:47pm
Sponsored Links

Jerry Dammers View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jerry Dammers Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2005 at 11:36pm
This debate is a dodgy issue Michael, people interested in this area of history/politics know my leanings. I've no wish to see Ulster become a bloodbath of hatred and spite again, but I have the distinct feeling, perhaps obviously if you keep up to spec with goings on over there, that there is still an underlying tension and will remain so for many years to come. There is still to much underlying bitterness and bigotry, and too many long memories. Pro independent Ulster and associated factions is my leaning (as certain people know), but I have no wish to return to previous atrocities and reprisals though. That solved fk all, incidents like this only inflame opinions and passions. There will undoubtedly be reprisals, I only hope it can be sorted quickly before it's a warzone again.
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2005 at 8:33am
thank god the family turned the offer down. this morning mcguinness has said the offer was a BIG MISTAKE BY THE IRA.
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic