Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

April Jones

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: April Jones
    Posted: 01 May 2013 at 3:23pm
Just want to say what an absolute scumbag the accused is. Looking at the tweets from Sky reporters at the trial just makes my blood boil! Bridger has the cheek to ask why there was no dna evidence in his vehicle. The defence admits that Aprils blood was found in his home though!!
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Sponsored Links

lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:19pm
Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

Just want to say what an absolute scumbag the accused is. Looking at the tweets from Sky reporters at the trial just makes my blood boil! Bridger has the cheek to ask why there was no dna evidence in his vehicle. The defence admits that Aprils blood was found in his home though!!

Hope the prisoners sort his arse out when he gets locked up. Evil bastards in this World taking a childs life ..a child mind...most of what i think will be deleted.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
rolly View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:25pm
should bring back the death penalty for people like him .
SospanMawr View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SospanMawr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 10:45pm
Death's far too good for him, too quick and easy. Mind you, prison is appalling these days in terms of home comforts! 7 foot by 7 foot cell with a hole in the floor for the cr#p, they eat the muck from our waste bins. That would sort them out.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 10:15am
hang him
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 5:05am
I want to see this man punished, punished for what he did, and punished for the in-decency of not having a morsel of humanity to give the family just a little bit of peace by at least telling them what happened to their daughter.

Hard not to think of violence towards the man to be honest. I'm ashamed to print that, mostly because it's un-equivocally true.

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

I want to see this man punished, punished for what he did, and punished for the in-decency of not having a morsel of humanity to give the family just a little bit of peace by at least telling them what happened to their daughter.

Hard not to think of violence towards the man to be honest. I'm ashamed to print that, mostly because it's un-equivocally true.

have a thanks bud...
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
jeremy windell View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jeremy windell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 May 2013 at 1:32pm
There will be no justice for this poor family and their lovely little girl.

There are no words to describe what this animal did, and continues to do to that poor family.

I hope he burns in hell.
Go ahead..........Take those banana's
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic