Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Poll Question: Which do you prefer
Vote Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
3 [21.43%]
11 [78.57%]

Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by minded minded wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

Will you buy it again if they reintroduce Wales?

I think Wales might be in it next year. You can't have the mosty expensive player of all time without a nation.

But no, it's become the same game with updated kits and players for £50. I don't do much gaming anyway these days.....after playing for about 20 years it dawned on me that I've never been any good at any game. Ever. Apart from 180 darts on the spectrum.

I can confirm Wales are in Fifa 14. Three and a half stars but they are playable.

Currently addicted to Ultimate Team, cleaver concept.
what is the ultimate team feature?
Sponsored Links

minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:12pm
Originally posted by rap columbo rap columbo wrote:

Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

Will you buy it again if they reintroduce Wales?

I think Wales might be in it next year. You can't have the mosty expensive player of all time without a nation.

But no, it's become the same game with updated kits and players for £50. I don't do much gaming anyway these days.....after playing for about 20 years it dawned on me that I've never been any good at any game. Ever. Apart from 180 darts on the spectrum.

I can confirm Wales are in Fifa 14. Three and a half stars but they are playable.

Currently addicted to Ultimate Team, cleaver concept.
what is the ultimate team feature?

You start off with a duff team and have to buy packs or players on the market off other users. 
With the basic version i got, it comes with a card that gives you four gold packs to start, its almost like opening a sticker pack when you were a kid you get a mixed bag of things.

You've then got to get better players but also keep the chemistry of the team up, you do this by having players playing next to each other that are either from the same team/league/country. So most of my team are Prem players.

Then you've got to buy player/manager contracts as they run down and coaches for various improvements to the squad.

You gain coins just by playing games to buy everything, people who take it seriously buy players at busy times of the day and then sell them for more during the quieter times when people will pay more (I'm not this sad!).
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 September 2013 at 4:15pm
You can also play in cup comps or go up through the leagues which gains you decent coins.

Each month they release in form players with these versions of certain players much better than the standard ones. 

After xmas they release the team of the year, after may they release the team of the season, these are insanely expensive and worth than the whole of my existing squad.
English Scarlet View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote English Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2014 at 9:42pm
My ultimate team is now something that is pretty good. Although team of the season players will be out within a few days and they will make it look average
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by English Scarlet English Scarlet wrote:

My ultimate team is now something that is pretty good. Although team of the season players will be out within a few days and they will make it look average

I've got a team full of Germans
And We Were Singing...
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote English Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2014 at 6:47pm
Mine is a mix of Barca and Real with bits of Atletico on the bench
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 10:07am
My teams:

OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 10:33am

My teams:

I love the fact Chris Coleman's managing the Spanish side
"Er gwaetha pob Dic Siôn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 10:41am
Spanish managers too expensive Wink 

Already had the card to change his league to Liga BBVA to assist with the chemistry.

Edited by minded - 01 May 2014 at 10:42am
OwainLlanedi View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OwainLlanedi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2014 at 2:27pm

Spanish managers too expensive Wink 

Already had the card to change his league to Liga BBVA to assist with the chemistry.

You're a pragmatist. Wales could do with a few cards to boost his stats.
"Er gwaetha pob Dic Siôn Dafydd, Er gwaetha 'rhen Fagi a'i chriw, Byddwn yma hyd ddiwedd amser, A bydd yr iaith Gymraeg yn fyw!"
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote English Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 2014 at 3:23pm
Havent got the photo but my team is
               Casillas
Dani Alves Pique Ramos Marcelo
        Xavi Xabi Alonso
Di Maria   Fabregas    Iniesta
            Benzema
Fabregas and Iniesta are TOTW and have 2 Atletico TOTW defenders on the bench
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 9:52am
Amazon are offering decent trade-in prices for Fifa 14, if anyone is looking to gain some extra cash ready for the purchase of Fifa 15 next month.

XboxOne / PS4 - £25 for Like New and £18.75 for Good condition 
Xbox360 / PS3 - £15 for Like New and £11.25 for Good condition

Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 August 2014 at 3:33pm
Fifa 95 was the dags nads on the Mega Drive back in the day, you could guarentee a goal if you took the shot in a certain spot on the field and added some curl after taking the shot! LOL Bought a few versions of PES over the years over and above Fifa, but haven't played any for some time now. COD still takes the ranks as far as gaming is concerned in my house, and Forza of course Big smile
Scarlets!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic