Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > EVENTS AT Y PARC
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Stephen Jones Testimonial Dinner, Thurs 19th Dec.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Stephen Jones Testimonial Dinner, Thurs 19th Dec.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Stephen Jones Testimonial Dinner, Thurs 19th Dec.
    Posted: 13 December 2013 at 4:50pm
Christmas Party with Stephen Jones & friends -

join Stephen and his special guests for the final event of his testimonial year.

entertainment includes a comedian and live band at the Indoor Arena, Parc y Scarlets, Llanelli.

3 course traditional Christmas Dinner

Host TV Presenter, Rhodri Davies

Q&A panel guests Stephen Jones, Phil Bennett OBE and Rhys Priestland

Entertainment provided by Burry Port Town Band, Elinor Powell’s Sgarmes and Soprano Angharad Rees

Special guests Dennis Gethin, Delme Thomas,Roy Bergiers and Derek Quinnell

flyer and further details below -

https://dub118.mail.live.com/default.aspx?id=64855&rru=inbox#!/mail/ViewOfficePreview.aspx?messageid=39a2bd29-63ee-11e3-b88c-00237de49116&folderid=00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000001&attindex=0&cp=-1&attdepth=0&n=1579489526

Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 8:44pm
Just gives a link to a hotmail account?
Pwds View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pwds Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 December 2013 at 8:53pm
I'm sure that the club could facilitate the forwarding of messages to the organisers.

Should be a great event.

TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2013 at 4:53pm
apologies.

when i clicked on the link it showed the flyer (confused).

most of the details are above. its £45 per person. i believe this is Stephen's last Testimonial event.

if you'd like to book, please email Nicky - nicky@smj10.com
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2013 at 5:02pm
Should be a great evening. Sadly, we're crossing the channel that night, otherwise we'd've been there.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2013 at 1:27pm
had a phonecall to say that the event has been postponed :-(
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2013 at 2:05pm
Times are tough for charity -even for a Stevo event it seems! Was it cancelled as Rog was due to come ?!LOL
TonduTurk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"Views my own"

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TonduTurk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 December 2013 at 5:06pm
fyi -

Hi

On behalf of Stephen Jones’s testimonial committee, I regret to inform you that Stephen’s Dinner on Thursday night (19th December) has had to be postponed due to circumstances beyond our control, mainly the withdrawal of a number of guests due to illness.

Stephen and his testimonial committee apologise profusely for any inconvenience this may cause you and your guests and also for the late notice of postponement, but it really is beyond our control.
I assure you that Stephen and the committee pondered long and hard before taking this decision and after a lot of soul searching, it was decided that there was no alternative but to postpone the dinner until a future date, most likely Friday 14th March next year.

So please note that the dinner has been postponed and not cancelled.

Stephen has asked me to convey his sincere apologies to you and to thank you for your support during his testimonial year and he hopes to convey this message personally at the rearranged dinner next year.

A Merry Christmas to you all and thank you for your support.

Nadolig Llawen i chi i gyd a diolch am y gefnogaeth

Kind regards

Nicky Duval.

Edited by TonduTurk - 18 December 2013 at 4:11pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic