Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Zebre v ospreys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote haydn_davies Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 9:32pm
They said it about Davies after his last kick, I interpreted it as kicking success but thinking about it, it could be the Ospreys start to the season.
Think, think, think - it's a thinking man's game!! - The Great Carwyn James.
Sponsored Links

Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2014 at 11:06pm
Originally posted by haydn_davies haydn_davies wrote:

My apologies, only watched 2nd half on BBC Wales.

I'm sure they said 5 from 5??
They did
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 6:46am
Well he did kick all their points - 5 pens
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 8:17am
He kicked the 5 penalties but I saw him miss at least 2 and I only saw parts of the game, so the reference to 5 out of 5 could only be of the winning run.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 9:03am
Tough win that for the O's, I bet no one saw that coming. Zebra are looking extremely competitive at home has to be said! Still, doesn't matter where the win comes from, points are point, and fair play 5 from 5 is an awesome place to be at this stage of the season!
Scarlets!!!
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 9:20am
FWIW - "ex-Wales Under-20 cap Davies missed four shots at goal, his 71st-minute kick edged the contest."

From BBC website
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 9:21am
Originally posted by Ffidel Bennett Ffidel Bennett wrote:

He kicked the 5 penalties but I saw him miss at least 2 and I only saw parts of the game, so the reference to 5 out of 5 could only be of the winning run.

Yes, that  must be what they meant.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 9:56am
Yea 5 from 5 is about the games won. I watched the match, o's rested a lot of their big boys and biggar went off straight away pretty much. So you could see them struggle without thier matchmakers. Hardly any of the game was played in thier 22. Shows that rotation isn't a good idea lol.
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2014 at 6:08pm
Wasn't a great game but they got the win.
And We Were Singing...
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic