Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > EVENTS AT Y PARC
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Barn!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joni_bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Barn!
    Posted: 25 February 2018 at 10:51am
I don't like to come across as a moaning Minnie but I felt a bit underwhelmed with pre-match entertainment last night. I reckoned the Parc would have been a great place to spend the afternoon to watch the Six Nations games before the Scarlets game and it was alright up until half time of the Scotland game.

We were chucked out of Heart & Soul because, understandably, it's only for membealrs prior to a game but the only alternative was for about 100 of us to stand around a single small tv with the sound down in the barn. There used to be several tv's around the barn with sound. Food choices were only a burger or a hot dog and one flavour of doughnut or some Haribo. 

I can't understand why more local producers don't have stalls, or we could have a pizza stand or something. Especially on a big rugby day like yesterday. Then they could promote a whole afternoon's entertainment on facebook at little cost. 

I went to a great food festival in the Barn last summer and I thought it would be great if some of those suppliers could be there before a game. I suggested the idea to the Ridiculously Rich Cakes stall (run by Alana who won the Apprentice) and they liked the idea of coming down on a game day although that obviously hasn't happened. 

I'm half tempted to bring my mam down to the next game with her bakestone and rattle off a few dozen hot Welshcakes. I'm sure they'd be welcome LOL
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic