Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sir Keir Starmer

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 January 2023 at 11:39am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

I would vote for Sam tan if it got these [beep]s out of power ...I think starmer will re negotiate a deal where we re join the European Union ...(as the world stands we need to band together ) ...kier is clever in not giving the far right anything to use as deflection (etc harri ) .....I fell if all the things that need to be sorted are 
1 sort the press out , remove the far right influence including Murdoch and get the press to report the press not creat it 
2 PR ...this I feel might happen towards the end of parliament if polls are not looking good 
3 sort out lost tax payers money 
4 start teaching the benefits of bring part of Europe in the schools , do we never go through the brexit lies again
5 devolution to Wales in full ..remove royal benefits from recieving all finance we create from our natural resources 
6 sort out all workers and make it mandatory that there no such thing as zero hour contracts 
7 give every ex squadie the ability to have psychological analysis and help in re adjusting to normal life 
8 place the current cabinet Infront of a big was all shoot the [beep]ers and burn their corpses 
9 arrest the wru and do as above 
10 do above to anyone wearing a tossprey jersey 

Ok ..I might have got a little excited but I don't think the above is not reasonable Wink

Too that excellent  list, may I add..Abolish the Royal  family, and get shot of the House  of Lords( which Starmer will book, if elected)
I stood yer on tanner bank
Sponsored Links

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 282930
  Share Topic