Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First Home Game Oct 1st

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2021 at 5:36pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

I'm still in France until Sunday, so won't be there for this one - and may well hold off a bit even afterwards if COVID is still going strong, at least until after a booster.

I do hope it's a cracking game and occasion for all who can attend... at least, I can get it on TV over here!
Bonne soirée, démarée par de bons apéros et un bon match gagné par l’équipe à domicile, j’espère.

Bon retour avec le nouveau passeport pour ton chien.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Sponsored Links

JonnyLewis420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JonnyLewis420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2021 at 5:56pm
Can somebody explain to me how Scarlets don't have an e-ticket option? Just bought tickets for tonight and either had to print at home or pick up at the stadium. Obviously they send you a PDF which I'd hope we have the ability to scan in 2021, but I've printed them off just incase because of the wording on the site.
For the losers now, will be later to win.
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2021 at 11:35am
Originally posted by hartson11 hartson11 wrote:

The communication from the club has been clear today on social media, that’s all I ask for. Thumbs up on that score.

Mildly frustrated that I still haven’t had the new season ticket I ordered for my girlfriend, but it is what it is, and I’ll just have to turn up early tomorrow to queue to get a new one printed off. Frustrating, but no great hardship given the improving weather forecast.

I have however received a notice through my letterbox today from the Royal Mail that there’s a letter that hasn’t been delivered to me as the postage wasn’t paid by the sender, and having paid that minor amount now online
 myself, it can’t be delivered until Saturday. If that turns out to be the season ticket then I will start asking serious questions LOL

I've just received a notification from the post office for an unpaid and therefore undelivered letter.  Did anyone on the forum find out if these were the new season tickets that had been sent out without postage paid?
Keep the faith
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2021 at 12:12pm
It likely will be, my brother in law's ticket came with unpaid postage and we've had to visit town and pay £2 for it, and I've heard others who've had similar.

It's embarrassing from a supposedly professional club to be honest.
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 October 2021 at 1:38pm
We collected outs yesterday from sorting office and paid £2
west is best.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic