Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Team for Benetton

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 8:26am
Lets get behind the team tonight and push them that extra step , its a huge game and a must win in terms of the pressure on the team after the last 2 games, Benetton will fancy their chances and are no mugs but im sure we will rise to the occasion under the friday night lights
Sponsored Links

Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 8:28am
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Lets get behind the team tonight and push them that extra step , its a huge game and a must win in terms of the pressure on the team after the last 2 games, Benetton will fancy their chances and are no mugs but im sure we will rise to the occasion under the friday night lights

Cheered me up
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 8:50am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Originally posted by supertaf supertaf wrote:

Shipping 93 points in the last two games will not help numbers thats for sure. 
Serious question - do you think Bath will have lower crowds after their 71 point debacle against Sarries? 

Yes - one of my best mates who has been a season ticket holder at Bath for many years has returned his in disgust along with many of his mates who have attended most games. They will think again when Hooper is replaced. Bath's capacity is quite small & in an affluent area you will get the walk in support that is not available to the Scarlets. 

Of course the die hard supporter will attend games come what may; others, in which I class myself, attend to be entertained.  I am big enough & ugly enough to withstand the obvious retort that I am a fair weather supporter. I will continue though to support my team in whichever way I choose & make no apologies for that. 

Not forecast rain on Friday GPR, come on down. I promise not to bring up Brexit.

A very generous offer Dr M. I can assure you an evening discussing Brexit over a few pints with your goodself, Rob of Bont, Dyniol & Dai Guevara would be far more entertaining than anything I have seen from the Scarlets the past two weeks. Ouch
Call yourself a "real" supporter Wink
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 8:57am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Serious question - do you think Bath will have lower crowds after their 71 point debacle against Sarries? 

Yes - one of my best mates who has been a season ticket holder at Bath for many years has returned his in disgust along with many of his mates who have attended most games. They will think again when Hooper is replaced. Bath's capacity is quite small & in an affluent area you will get the walk in support that is not available to the Scarlets. 

Of course the die hard supporter will attend games come what may; others, in which I class myself, attend to be entertained.  I am big enough & ugly enough to withstand the obvious retort that I am a fair weather supporter. I will continue though to support my team in whichever way I choose & make no apologies for that. 

Not forecast rain on Friday GPR, come on down. I promise not to bring up Brexit.

A very generous offer Dr M. I can assure you an evening discussing Brexit over a few pints with your goodself, Rob of Bont, Dyniol & Dai Guevara would be far more entertaining than anything I have seen from the Scarlets the past two weeks. Ouch

There's just no pleasing some people.....
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 9:12am
Originally posted by Dic Penderyn Dic Penderyn wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

There's just no pleasing some people.....

I Dic & Ladram - some of us are just very hard to please.Evil Smile
saundersfootscarlets View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saundersfootscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 11:20am
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Well said 😀😀
saundersfoot scarlets
Micro Duck View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Micro Duck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 11:46am
I don't think there's any doubt that we get behind the team on matchday.

People have opinions on approach, but we're all supporters, and we all want to see the team do well.
New KALAMAFONI - BEAST MODE t-shirt now available online.

Plus a new 'Sosban Fach Scoundrels' range.

Paste the link below into your URL:
https://llanelli.teemill.com/
crj89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 12:21pm
I missed the end of the game last week, is there any reason why Lezana isn't included? 
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 1:03pm
Just seen that we have an Irish referee and the wonderful MacNiece as the TMO for tonight’s match, so expect the unexpected.  Just hope that the big screen is available as we couldn’t see any of the action replays last time out.  I also rely on the screen to see what’s happening in the furthest parts of the pitch as my eyesight isn’t as good as it used to be.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 1:06pm

After there performances last season involving our games, I will not hold my breathe. 
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by crj89 crj89 wrote:

I missed the end of the game last week, is there any reason why Lezana isn't included? 
He has a hamstring injury.
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2021 at 2:07pm
Can't be easy building a good defense when so many different players shift in and out of the team. 
NobbySosban View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NobbySosban Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 10:38am
Originally posted by Legendinmybathroom Legendinmybathroom wrote:

Just seen that we have an Irish referee and the wonderful MacNiece as the TMO for tonight’s match, so expect the unexpected.  Just hope that the big screen is available as we couldn’t see any of the action replays last time out.  I also rely on the screen to see what’s happening in the furthest parts of the pitch as my eyesight isn’t as good as it used to be.

I don't usually go in for pre-game ref-bashing, but this post turned out to be extraordinarily prescient. ClapClapClap I think MacNiece could have done with borrowing your spectacles, Legend. Cool

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 October 2021 at 10:42am
That’s why I think it’s better to ignore the Welsh camp players for SA as more trouble than it’s worth to incorporate unless injuries mandate it . Trust a settled team 👍

Edited by reesytheexile - 26 October 2021 at 10:43am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011
  Share Topic