Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hello All

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hello All
    Posted: 19 September 2022 at 2:31pm
After a long long time I have returned to the forum..I would like to thank the mods for their patience and trust , and I will ensure I won't leave them down.
There are lots of new people on here and look forward to meeting them in person. 
I,  after leaving here last time traveled to the people of Nepal... they told me that I had to much ying and to little yang... luckily that is fixed nowSmile

I would like to thank ladram the dodgy roofer and I look forward to sorting out any bunker ridden criminals in cross hands
Sponsored Links

ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 2:36pm
I feel a bit like Dr Frankenstein now,look out Friday night's SmileWink
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 2:37pm
Congratulations on hurdling the obstacles and reaching the finishing line of accredited Fever membership.

Not sure what became of the Cross Hands bunker with lockdown and working from home. Disrepair maybe.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

After a long long time I have returned to the forum..I would like to thank the mods for their patience and trust , and I will ensure I won't leave them down.
There are lots of new people on here and look forward to meeting them in person. 
I,  after leaving here last time traveled to the people of Nepal... they told me that I had to much ying and to little yang... luckily that is fixed nowSmile

I would like to thank ladram the dodgy roofer and I look forward to sorting out any bunker ridden criminals in cross hands

Welcome home. Now where’s the other members of the Friday night club……
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 2:42pm
Hi big  J
salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 5:05pm
oh god there goes the neighbourhood!!!!
They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2022 at 5:11pm
 daddys home Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic