Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > CHAT BOARD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Harry Sussex

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by dyniol53 dyniol53 wrote:

Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Being a Brit in a foreign land, and often asked about this stuff, and the PM revolving door, is actually a boring distraction, but it does highlight the fact that we are a laughing stock these days.

The only thing worse than being talked about is not being talked about - Oscar Wilde.

A big part of me feels sorry for Harry, he’s as dumb as they come, and he’s left a sheltered life in the Royal Family where people actually cared about him into the wild-west of Hollywood - where no one cares about you personally they care about how you can make them rich!

Every single person advising him now has NO incentive to tell him to tone it down.

Netflix are there trying to get new material for season 56 of the crown and no book publisher is telling Harry to leave out juicy information like how many Taliban he killed. All the sharks are out and he doesn’t realise it!

Good post.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 4:46pm

Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

It's only the right wing press doing the story to detract from sunak and cos destruction of social services in an attemp to privatise everything under the sun ...

Netflix, famously right wing LOL

Harry’s book had number 1 in Amazon since Christmas Day the idea it’s a right wing media dragging the story out is deluded!

It’s a soap opera that people are interested in because it’s a story as old as time - aristocratic family torn apart by internal disputes. it is great entertainment and nothing more.

When Harry married the Yank I thought it was the start of the Royal’s cunning plan to take back America. After trump was elected it seemed the sensible thing to do.

But now it seems the Yank was the clever one and actually her cunning plan to destroy the Royal family - she’s doing a very good job! In some ways she’s just trying to polish off what George Washington never quite could!

You miss the point ....I say ignore this royal rubbish ...the country is on life support ...no drs , no hospitals our very rights bring removed ....I'm not sure but people seem unaware that if the lord's agree which they will after any 2nd reading then from January next year ...no employer has to 
Pay holidays 
Pay maternity 
Pay paternity 
Pay sickness

These will be law in less than 365 days ...and people are worrying about [beep]ing royals .....I sometimes think people deserve all this poo because they are too [beep]ing dull to deserve better 

I can wait for my french citizenship to get processed Angry
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 6:54pm

It's only the right wing press doing the story to detract from sunak and cos destruction of social services in an attemp to privatise everything under the sun ...

Harry’s book had number 1 in Amazon since Christmas Day the idea it’s a right wing media dragging the story out is deluded!

It’s a soap opera that people are interested in because it’s a story as old as time - aristocratic family torn apart by internal disputes. it is great entertainment and nothing more.

When Harry married the Yank I thought it was the start of the Royal’s cunning plan to take back America. After trump was elected it seemed the sensible thing to do.

But now it seems the Yank was the clever one and actually her cunning plan to destroy the Royal family - she’s doing a very good job! In some ways she’s just trying to polish off what George Washington never quite could!

You miss the point ....I say ignore this royal rubbish ...the country is on life support ...no drs , no hospitals our very rights bring removed ....I'm not sure but people seem unaware that if the lord's agree which they will after any 2nd reading then from January next year ...no employer has to 
Pay holidays 
Pay maternity 
Pay paternity 
Pay sickness

These will be law in less than 365 days ...and people are worrying about [beep]ing royals .....I sometimes think people deserve all this poo because they are too [beep]ing dull to deserve better 

Le or La Oracle?
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 6:56pm

Pay holidays 
Pay maternity 
Pay paternity 
Pay sickness

Go for it Oracle....love it don't hold back.

Sir Duckling Tuft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 7:27pm
Hes a narcisstic self centred dangerous fool.....His wife is exactly the same. They bring nothing but shame upon the UK. They deflect and lie all with the intention to line their own pockets. They hide behind false examples of racism or sexism they even use mental health as a tool used to garner them false pity and more attention to sell their lies and garbage. Ive cancelled my netflix on account of them handing those traitors £100 million to gossip and bicker and spy on their own family

Absolutely nothing they say holds any water, nothing is worth investigation nor discussion. They should be ignored by all the media and banned from entering the UK. Theyre a security threat and now theyre even demanding we the tax payer, pay their security when visiting here? what a sick joke

I detest when people take serious issues like mental health, racism and mass shootings and simply use they to get attention and sympathy for themselves instead of helping true victims. Even the deflection fromn their appalling mney grubbing exercises for Harry to now call his own family racists and bang on about colonialism. Hes happy enough to take and keep the titles and the mass of wealth that comes with it. what a hypocrite. He also ignores the fact the empire ended before he was born. Hes als misunderstood totally the work of his recently departed grandmother , whose death his antics no doubt helped accelerate. she was not a ruler of an empire. she was a peacekeeper who oversaw the remnants of the old empire/commonwealth dismantled but built strng relations between these vast nations for 70 odd years. To the point that everyone wanted to join. she was a mgnificent and effective ambassador for this country for nigh on 90 years. He on the other hand is nothing but a burden

These people disgust me and thats the last I will post on them

sir duckling tuft
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 7:31pm
Good as you have missed the whole point of whole scale deflection by the press ....
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 8:58pm

Good as you have missed the whole point of whole scale deflection by the press ....

The Press love them have also inflicted a lot of harm ...by giving a verdict of guilty to innocent men.

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 9:05pm
If anyone on here feels that the ginger one is the worst royal ever and is taking the royal family down (hopefully)....Then I suggest you don't Google.. Prince Andrew the paedophile 
Sir Duckling Tuft View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 9:29pm

If anyone on here feels that the ginger one is the worst royal ever and is taking the royal family down (hopefully)....Then I suggest you don't Google.. Prince Andrew the paedophile 

sorry that ploy of deflection to another low life doesnt work anymore....both are dreadful in their own different ways.....andrew is in hiding for life, but should of course be hauled downt he police station...the fact hes not really tells you that they are in fact above the law....meanwhile the disgusting harry is lining his pockets, besmirching the army, demanding yet more tax payers money and dragging his country into the gutter with him
sir duckling tuft
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 January 2023 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by Sir Duckling Tuft Sir Duckling Tuft wrote:

sorry that ploy of deflection to another low life doesnt work anymore....both are dreadful in their own different ways.....andrew is in hiding for life, but should of course be hauled downt he police station...the fact hes not really tells you that they are in fact above the law....meanwhile the disgusting harry is lining his pockets, besmirching the army, demanding yet more tax payers money and dragging his country into the gutter with him

Good post Sir......but the Country is in the gutter...seriously bad.

GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2023 at 7:54am

Spot on Dyniol. We all have to remember here that its the Americans we are dealing with. 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2023 at 7:58am

Pay holidays 
Pay maternity 
Pay paternity 
Pay sickness

Some interesting comments but surely not on the correct forum topic. This topic is Harry Sussex. Most of the above is a comment on our government/NHS crisis etc. I would be very interested in seeing what proof you have that no employer will have to pay long standing benefits. Sometimes facts do get in the way of a good story I realise. 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2023 at 10:39am
What tripe is he peddling today?  Is he in “stallion” mode or “rambo” mode or is he getting well paid by the media to talk about having to deal with the media mode?  He really is an odious little man and he is being played like a fiddle by his wife and the usa press pack, i give his marriage 3 years max before she dumps him And he comes crawling back cap in hand
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2023 at 11:22am
Well the truth has finally come out 
The true reason why harry and his wife left buck palace was because prince Andrew wanted to baby sit for them LOL
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2023 at 11:24am

The true reason why harry and his wife left buck palace was because prince Andrew wanted to baby sit for them LOL
LOL
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2023 at 7:52pm

Haha
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic