Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

transport

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
HUA

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletchick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: transport
    Posted: 19 September 2004 at 1:48pm

After being on a couple of away trips this season, I've noticed that the drivers don't seem to know where they're going. They've also been late in picking us up, and on one occassion we even had to push the bus!!!! This kind of service is unacceptable.

I'm sure the bus company concerned do well out of the club - if they didn't I'm sure that they wouldn't provide the service, but please don't presume that you can send any old bus and any old driver, (by the way, it's illegal to use a phone when driving - although that didn't seem to bother the driver of one of the buses this weekend) and that the supporters will put up with it - because as of now, I'll be driving to the away games, at least I know then I'll get there on time, and I'll be able to plan my route beforehand, so there won't be an excuse of not knowing the way!

Please can somebody take this concern on board, and provide us with the service we're paying for.

Sponsored Links

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 5:33pm
good of you to point it out chick, i dont think any of us who went on the away trips this weekend were happy with the service
stradeyscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stradeyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 5:38pm

Conditions were pretty rank - Just lucky on friday that it wasn't raining while we waited that 20mins for the bus!!!!!

Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 5:44pm
was it only 20 minutes? seemed a lot longer than that. true it didnt rain, but it was blooming freezing!! terrible, cant belive he didnt know where we wanted to go, as nice as the car pack was, rodney parade was better..hmm maybe not
There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
THE TROPHY CABINET IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 9:07pm
somehow i am glad i didnt make this weekends outings.
Yes,I am back with a stewards view on things.

stradeyscarlet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote stradeyscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 10:16pm

Although the transport was rank, had hell of a laugh on the bus - the guys are nuts!!!!!!

bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 10:17pm
they usually are a shy and retiring bunch

Edited by bin laden

Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 September 2004 at 11:47pm

Originally posted by stradeyscarlet stradeyscarlet wrote:

had hell of a laugh on the bus - the guys are nuts!!!!!!

Cheers, we always aim to please!!

Originally posted by bin laden bin laden wrote:

they usually are a shy and retarted(sorry retiring) bunch

Watch what you're saying, mr laden!!

"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 12:51am
what do you mean pedro

Pedro Diniz View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pedro Diniz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 1:24am

Even though you corrected yourself, calling us retiring rather than retarded, names like that hurt lol.

Anyway, back to the transport, where on earth was the toilet on the bus to Ebbw Vale? We had one to Newport, so common sense would say to have one on a bus to Ebbw Vale, which is a similar distance away. At the end of last season, am I right in thinking that some of the buses to SWANSEA had toilets on them?

"I can't see the Germans getting back into this...they've only got Kuntz up front..."
(Alan Hansen, during Euro 96).
bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 1:27am

you were right there was a toilet,but to be honest its not the first trip of more than 10miles that we havent had toilets on the bus.

never meant to cause offence to you and your posse colin bach.

bin laden View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bin laden Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2004 at 1:36am

this is going to be pulled.

but all jokes aside,the transport situation does need to be looked at,i know that not everybody can make it to stradey but surely we can organise one maybe two extra pick up points which are on route to our destination,much and all as i love the countryside i personally do not need to be driven all round the llanelli area on match days.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic