Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New Email Recieved from Huw

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New Email Recieved from Huw
    Posted: 19 April 2006 at 5:45pm

In case you havent checked the supporters trust email account today we have had a positive response from Huw Evans.

Dear All,

I am delighted to hear of the above initiative. The Club deserves and needs all the valuable support it can muster. On behalf of the Board, I convey our thanks and we would of course be delighted to hear more of your plans as the detail unfolds.

My very best wishes to you.

Huw

Huw Evans

Chairman

LRFC

Clair Field – PA to Huw Evans

Tel: 01242 546190

Fax: 01242 512101

Sponsored Links

mAce View Drop Down
Founder
Founder
I'm Real

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mAce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 6:11pm
We'll done fellas. Sounds promising!
Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 6:38pm
That is excellent news.
ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 7:20pm
Some good news amidst the gloom.
Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 10:58pm
Brilliant, just the response we need. Preaumably, HE will have discussed our approach with SG and Co, and I would think that we can certainly expect a positive response at our meeting. Well done all!! 

Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 11:13pm

That's a positive response (which I didn't expect). Looks like they're going to be on side with this venture.

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 11:15pm

Originally posted by SCARLETROVER SCARLETROVER wrote:

Brilliant, just the response we need. Preaumably, HE will have discussed our approach with SG and Co, and I would think that we can certainly expect a positive response at our meeting. Well done all!! 

It was cc to Grav, Gareth (i Think Jenkins) and Joanna

Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by wizard wizard wrote:

Not Gallacher?

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 April 2006 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

Originally posted by wizard wizard wrote:

Not Gallacher?

nope

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic