Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > BAZ LEWIS' SCARLET FEVER GOLD
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Gordon Darcy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:35pm
Originally posted by Alun Alun wrote:

My source's response to those articles:

"A contract doesn't mean much these days."

Let's assume, for the sake of argument, you really have a source. There exists the possibilities that:

1. you're source is wrong and / or insane

2. is simply feeding you ever more ludicrous suggestions just to see if you'll post them on here.

You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
Sponsored Links

Canada View Drop Down
Billy Bullshit

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Canada Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:36pm
DITTO !!!!
Be good to yourself at least once a day
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:42pm

If true, and we've splashed the cash for him, I will be gutted. I'm not interested that he's a big name or even a class player. We know what we need and it's up front and at the back.

But even as I type this my brain says this is b0ll0x. They wouldn't release him from his contract (they are worth the paper they are written on by the way Alun), we couldn't afford to buy him out of it, he wouldn't want to come (why would he?), we already have options in the centre and we have serious shortcomings elsewhere in the team that urgently need addressing.

IMO he'd be a waste of money
#George
Prop_Idol View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prop_Idol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:43pm
I think this could be Alun abusing his power!! Wink
Yma O Hyd - Scarlet Forever
arob View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:47pm
What percentage of Alun's prophecies have been correct to date?
Alan
ScarletDwyrain View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletDwyrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:49pm
36.4%
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 3:55pm
4 pages of responses just because Alun makes a prediction LOL

Never knew teenagers had so much control over educated posters!
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:08pm

That said, we all know that a concoction of 'edumacation', Scarletfever and a dire season can lead to somewhat illogical reasoningWink.

#George
Sgarleteyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sgarleteyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:22pm

Well Chloe is looking a bit spent these days. Jack could use me.

[/QUOTE]

your right thereLOL
Phil John - Man Of Steel

Jonathan Davies Lion in the Making
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:23pm
I'm thinking seriously about copy and pasting the contents of this thread to Word, so that when the announcment comes next week, I can just make a joke of every person who has laughed it off... :)
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:26pm
Originally posted by ScarletDwyrain ScarletDwyrain wrote:

36.4%

I think you'll find it's a lot higher than that, possibly even 100%... And before you come up with Lemi now, nothing has been officially confirmed so I stand by what I said which means it's neither right or wrong...

Name me a player I've said we're signing that hasn't signed... (Minus the ones who have nothing confirmed yet)

Edited by Alun - 06 May 2009 at 4:26pm
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletDwyrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:33pm
Just took a guess Alun. Thumbs%20Up (wasn't very close!) If it's 100% i aplaud you Clap,  the only hard bit is keeping your reputation! Wink
KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:34pm
I feel silly discussing this rumour but I will anyway.........He must be on a nice wedge in Dublin. How much more would he have to have been offerred to come to West Wales where he would be jeapordising his Ireland place?
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:36pm
try the top shelf in the newsagent alun ,get it out of your system.
philturk View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philturk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:36pm
So now we are still signing Lemi and in addition Gordon Darcy..............

Alun I really wish I knew who your supplier was, you need to lay off the sticky sticky mate Wink
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScarletDwyrain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 May 2009 at 4:39pm
It is strange that the coaches say we're tight on the budget, then we go and sign/talk to D'Arcy. We will see what happens, Alun's 100% record rests on it. I heard we were announcing something at the Ulster game, anyone else heard it/know what it is? sorry if it's been posted before.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic