Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Invitations to the Open Meeting.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Invitations to the Open Meeting.
    Posted: 21 September 2006 at 10:07pm

We need to decide who we are going to invite to the Open Meeting, and do it soon guys.

For example, Ron Cant, (Because of the coverage he gave us with the hand - in), The Western Snail, The Post, The Star, BBC? HTV? And decide whether we are ging for publicity in those papers etc. next week.

Any other suggestions?

Sponsored Links

Abbey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 8:21am

Dorian - are you able to get invites out today to these people? We don't have a contact at the WM and I hardly think that Andy Howell would be interested. Why not contact the sports desk?

Ron Cant for the EP and Star

Rob Lloyd for courtesy

I suggest that Merlin is asked if they can suggest TV media contacts. The office number is 02920 304050. I think that the club owe us one and perhaps Richard could be persuaded to get Merlin to do a phone round on our behalf of names. They would no doubt think of someone we hadn't.

Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 1:29pm

Everyone ok with that? If so, I'll get on with it this afternoon. 

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 1:39pm
Fine D.
NickiF View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NickiF Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 2:30pm

Sounds good to me. Do you want me to do anything D?

Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 September 2006 at 11:48pm

So far, I've spoken to Ron Cant, to confirm his attendance.-(Look out for an article in tomorrow's post about finances at Stradey, apparently a release from Huw). And also telephoned Robert Lloyd to formally invitw him to the meeting as agreed. You can see the result on the forum, as he decided to use my name in his post. (No problem from my point of view).

I'll see what I can do about the remainder either tomorrow or Monday.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic