Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland v South Africa

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 4:19pm
Pumas are focused in the next world cup. Also we can take them as example how improve rugby in difficoult economic context..
I see them as model and their coaches understood quickly how to do from Graham Henry job with aru.
In Italy at the moment German Fernandez an import figure in argentinian model, is working for FIR..
Sponsored Links

Antietam1 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Antietam1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

South Africa ultimately paid the price for going into the game without a proven International goal kicker. Pretty clear that Ireland & France were not at their best first game up.
Sexton wasn't much better in the kicking dept either from hand or at goal or for touch.
badabing badabook
roy munster View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roy munster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 November 2022 at 8:09pm
The world cup will come down to these 2 sides plus the all blacks and france imo
Thugh aussie looked dangerous last night, england are fading back, argies will rise to 6th if they beat us next week....scots ahead of us too...I expect us to fall to 9th or 10th soon
until we get serious, we may freefall out of the top 10 too
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 12:16am
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

The world cup will come down to these 2 sides plus the all blacks and france imo
Thugh aussie looked dangerous last night, england are fading back, argies will rise to 6th if they beat us next week....scots ahead of us too...I expect us to fall to 9th or 10th soon
until we get serious, we may freefall out of the top 10 too

Just remember only 2 of SA, France, Ireland and NZ can make the Semis.

It’s glorious stuff 
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
Sir Duckling Tuft View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 4:14am
The saddest irony of welsh rugby is the fact the fans who support the national side are amongst the best in the world and in the biggest numbers, but its their hard earned money thats used to keep the WRU amateurs in place. 

sir duckling tuft
Oracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 6:50am
I disagree, most Welsh fans are there for
Getting pissed
Taking selfies
Trying to get themselves on TV 

Not many could hold a genuine conversation regarding the state of Welsh rugby
scarletpimp View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletpimp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 November 2022 at 11:15pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

I disagree, most Welsh fans are there for
Getting pissed
Taking selfies
Trying to get themselves on TV 

Not many could hold a genuine conversation regarding the state of Welsh rugby

This us another reason I will not go to another judgement day
Have been to every one supporting Scarlets, usually with my daughter

Last time we played dragons first and being a rugby fan, as well as a scarlet, decided  to stay on for the Blues(then) v Ospreys game.
What a mistake. 
A row of ospreys came and sat in front of us, together with girlfriends. 
They were all drunk,girls on phones shrieking, not viewing rugby.
Continual foul language.When they starting vomiting we left.
Like have said in previous thread, I will never set foot in that stadium again unless it's in non alcohol area.
These areas should be expanded to accommodate genuine fans like me and my family.

People who pay their money can do what they want, as long as it isn't affecting others.
As Devereux  said in his article people are continually having to get up and down out of their seats because people  are continually getting alcohol refills or off for the toilet .When your paying £70 fir ticket,btyat isn't good.
Peter Jackson once called the Principality,  the biggest pub in the world !Confused
I stood yer on tanner bank
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic