Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ireland Win

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ireland Win
    Posted: 13 November 2021 at 5:20pm
Thoroughly deserved, refused to be bullied by the All Blacks and Tadgh Beirne wins it with a turnover in front of their posts.  ClapClap
Joshua24:15
Sponsored Links

greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2021 at 5:29pm
If Ireland can repeat that intensity in the six Nations they will win it.
I am fearful for Wales, we have commitment but not the skill levels of the other countries except for Italy.
Keep the faith
dr_martinov View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dr_martinov Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2021 at 6:02pm
It was a brilliant game to watch. The All Blacks defence was incredible but Ireland kept up the pressure to take a famous victory. Bit surprised the All Blacks didn't get more territory, and they were very clinical with the few half-chances they made from nothing, but it was all about Ireland and the pressure they built. 

And I am jealous. I doubt I will see wales beat the All Blacks in my lifetime yet ireland have done it twice! They're just a hurdle we cannot seem to jump.
gaffer View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gaffer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2021 at 7:38pm
Well deserved win by Ireland. Doris was outstanding. Oh to have a pack!
What's going on?
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 November 2021 at 8:56pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

It was a brilliant game to watch. The All Blacks defence was incredible but Ireland kept up the pressure to take a famous victory. Bit surprised the All Blacks didn't get more territory, and they were very clinical with the few half-chances they made from nothing, but it was all about Ireland and the pressure they built. 

And I am jealous. I doubt I will see wales beat the All Blacks in my lifetime yet ireland have done it twice! They're just a hurdle we cannot seem to jump.
three times in a decade. Rugby is very much in the mind wales are terrified of the all blacks 
aber-fan View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aber-fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2021 at 4:37am
Well done Ireland - a brilliant win and well deserved - they had far more possession and territory, and in truth dominated the All Blacks for long periods.

As for the ABs - apart from a couple of moments of outstanding skill, they made a hatful of mistakes - just an off day, or the result of Irish pressure? I'm not sure about that one, but they were well beaten for sure.

SA beat an arrogant and over-confident Scotland by outmuscling them - the Scots didn't put up as good a resistance as Wales, in fact, and were well beaten.

England too good for Australia - some good young players coming through for them - Aussies too inclined to moan to the ref instead of just getting stuck in.
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 November 2021 at 7:42am
A fantastic advert for rugby served up by Ireland & the AB's. On that form only France can realistically live with Ireland in the 6 nations. We have them first up & it looks pretty ominous. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic