Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - John Barclay
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login


John Barclay

 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message
Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 23 May 2005
Location: Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 7331
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2017 at 9:04am
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Why do people refer to Benneton Rugby as Treviso. They are called Benneton Rugby!
Even the advertising posters on the main roads are advertising the forthcoming game as " Treviso". Wasps are not called Coventry because they play there and the Ospreys are not called Swansea! Jiffy keeps calling us Llanelli but we are should be better and more respectful. Rant over.
everybody calls a hoover a hoover but its a blinkin vacuum cleaner

Not unless your posh enough to own a Dyson Big smile

Which is still a vacuum cleaner, posh or not! Wink

Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar
A.F.K.A.P.

Joined: 17 August 2004
Status: Offline
Points: 13847
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2017 at 9:41am
Originally posted by Scarletrover Scarletrover wrote:

Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

[QUOTE=greypower1] Why do people refer to Benneton Rugby as Treviso. They are called Benneton Rugby!
Even the advertising posters on the main roads are advertising the forthcoming game as " Treviso". Wasps are not called Coventry because they play there and the Ospreys are not called Swansea! Jiffy keeps calling us Llanelli but we are should be better and more respectful. Rant over.
everybody calls a hoover a hoover but its a blinkin vacuum cleaner

Not unless your posh enough to own a Dyson Big smile

Which is still a vacuum cleaner, posh or not! Wink
[/QUOTE

(in clipped Surrey Hills accent) A Dyson is soooooooooooo much more than a vacuum cleaner dear boy WinkLOLLOLLOL
In Pivac we trust
Back to Top
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Avatar

Joined: 08 April 2005
Location: United Kingdom
Status: Offline
Points: 25328
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2017 at 10:12am
i dreamt last night the grim reaper was vacuuming my bedroom,the wife said I was dyson with death.Embarrassed
Back to Top
surfing-mtber View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 28 January 2012
Location: Devon/MilfordH
Status: Offline
Points: 2646
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote surfing-mtber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2017 at 10:41am
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by Scarletrover Scarletrover wrote:

Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

[QUOTE=greypower1] Why do people refer to Benneton Rugby as Treviso. They are called Benneton Rugby!
Even the advertising posters on the main roads are advertising the forthcoming game as " Treviso". Wasps are not called Coventry because they play there and the Ospreys are not called Swansea! Jiffy keeps calling us Llanelli but we are should be better and more respectful. Rant over.
everybody calls a hoover a hoover but its a blinkin vacuum cleaner

Not unless your posh enough to own a Dyson Big smile

Which is still a vacuum cleaner, posh or not! Wink
[/QUOTE

(in clipped Surrey Hills accent) A Dyson is soooooooooooo much more than a vacuum cleaner dear boy WinkLOLLOLLOL


And don't get me started on people who "google it", when they are searching for information online. They can Bing off.
Joshua24:15
Back to Top
Iwlew View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 04 April 2013
Location: Wales
Status: Offline
Points: 9574
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Iwlew Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2017 at 12:55pm
Good to see Barclay back in the Scarlets side
And We Were Singing...
Back to Top
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Avatar

Joined: 17 August 2004
Location: Down the Parc
Status: Offline
Points: 8766
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2017 at 6:44pm
Originally posted by Scarletrover Scarletrover wrote:

Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by SAV SAV wrote:

Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Why do people refer to Benneton Rugby as Treviso. They are called Benneton Rugby!
Even the advertising posters on the main roads are advertising the forthcoming game as " Treviso". Wasps are not called Coventry because they play there and the Ospreys are not called Swansea! Jiffy keeps calling us Llanelli but we are should be better and more respectful. Rant over.
everybody calls a hoover a hoover but its a blinkin vacuum cleaner


Not unless your posh enough to own a Dyson Big smile


Which is still a vacuum cleaner, posh or not! Wink

We have a dyson which we do the hoovering with
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Back to Top
Dafen Boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran


Joined: 28 March 2016
Status: Offline
Points: 2649
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dafen Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 November 2017 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

i dreamt last night the grim reaper was vacuuming my bedroom,the wife said I was dyson with death.Embarrassed

ExcellentThumbs Up
Back to Top
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd.

This page was generated in 0.094 seconds.