Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lewis thomas

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lewis thomas
    Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:08am
Just heard tonight. In local pub, dan thomas brother doing pre season with llanelli! 6 2. Centre. In Bristol training to be a vet
Sponsored Links

LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:11am
Nice to see more local talent coming through
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 July 2013 at 10:34pm
If he's training to be a vet I would have thought he would have made a mark of some kind before now with the Region or is he a late developer?
We all had Doctor's papers!
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 3:46am
To be fair all the region's teams have a good look at lower league/local talent in pre-season.
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:12am
Nothing new there Wil. One of my prized possessions is an official letter from Scarlets inviting me to join the Llanelli youth Squad in 1977 when I was playing for Llangennech. It has falsely given me massive credibility with a few of my English mates when I may have mentioned it. I may have forgotten to tell them that every youth player player playing for all the Llanelli District teams got the same personal letter.
We all had Doctor's papers!
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 July 2013 at 9:51am
Lovely story that mate, my oldest is having a run with Llanelli next week, couple of other Emlyn boys likewise with the Quins and Drovers, if nothing comes of it they still get to see the semi pro show and get an upgrade in skills and fitness. All for that.
parisse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:08pm
Lewis thomas,scored 2 tries tonight.!!!another thomas brother
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:10pm
Well done Lewis !!! sounds like a great debut by the young man .
parisse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:15pm
Not bad for a trainee vet.got all the thomas brains
minded View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minded Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:24pm
What was final score?
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 9:52pm
Originally posted by m1nd3d m1nd3d wrote:

What was final score?

15 - 12 to the semi pros.
parisse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 10:05pm
Who did well.
supertaf View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote supertaf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:13am
Tricky to say who did well as the rain and wind turned it into a lottery. Good work out though. Leach impressed against his club and Dion looked class. Got soaked despite a very kind lady sharing her umbrella with me, turned out she was their outside half Corey Jenkins' mother and he has been training with Llanelli until sent back to Glynneath apparently.
Scarlets - Suppliers of fine rugby since 1872
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:16am
Lots of changes too...the LH who played first half looked very tidy and Lewis Thomas was swift and took his tries nicely. The core of the team (Pow, Nathan, Ripper, Eager, Keenan) played most of the game with lots of changes around them...most of the second half the boys were under the cosh, the weather turned sour and the ref wasn't gving them anything, but then again RFC probably should have run in a couple more tries first half when they were well on top.

Good fixture to try out combos for the RFC..Glyneath were motivsted and well organsied, expect the same against Narberth next week.

Edited by Wil Chips - 16 August 2013 at 10:18am
parisse View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parisse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:40pm
Heard he looked good against narberth again
Tim Opolis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tim Opolis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 August 2013 at 1:55pm
Heard good reports about this young man, pretty quick by all accounts. Hopefully another rolls off the production line.
Tymor nesa Duw, plis tymor nesa.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic