Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AROUND THE REGION > Llanelli
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

LLANELLI 21- 14 CARDIFF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: LLANELLI 21- 14 CARDIFF
    Posted: 29 September 2004 at 10:12pm

good game tonight, though llanelli kicked away far too much possesion in the first half, and seeing as our line out was a shambles there was no reason for kicking the ball away. there were plenty of positives tonight such as lee byrne at full back, his kicking out of hand was superb. watch out barry davies. the highlight for me was the try in the second half when the pack took a rolling maul from midway between the 10m and 22m for craig hawkins to score, a fantastic effort. the boys were loosing these close games last season, so there has been a massive improvement.

WELL DONE LLANELLI RFC!

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Sponsored Links

Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 10:31pm

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

the highlight for me was the try in the second half when the pack took a rolling maul from midway between the 10m and 22m for craig hawkins to score, a fantastic effort. WELL DONE LLANELLI RFC!

couldnt agree more, superb show lads! def the highlight for moi too!

Ceiron played well tonight i think, def think he's picking himself up a bit!

Edited by Emma
There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'
redeyes View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redeyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2004 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by Emma Emma wrote:

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

the highlight for me was the try in the second half when the pack took a rolling maul from midway between the 10m and 22m for craig hawkins to score, a fantastic effort. WELL DONE LLANELLI RFC!

couldnt agree more, superb show lads! def the highlight for moi too!

Ceiron played well tonight i think, def think he's picking himself up a bit!

he needs to work on his place kicking though, i think he missed four tonight which could have cost us the game.

The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Beefs army View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beefs army Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 7:27am

Yeh he missed far too many kicks

The pack was awsome in stages

Pan handle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
"These gloves are sh*t, man."

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pan handle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:37pm
Great game i couldnt choose a man of the match, most of the players played outstanding.
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:40pm
I think they should use Lee Byrne in the regional side more.
Through Thick And Thin!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pan handle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:46pm
Theres one or two others  that deserve a shot in the scarlets side aswell.

Edited by Pan handle
yedarts View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yedarts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by Pan handle Pan handle wrote:

Any front row forwards? Tight head is a huge problem and Iestyn Thomas could go with a kick up the****.
Becs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Becs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 3:59pm
Emma sorry but i think that ceirion really needs to practice his kicking he really did miss too many kicks last nite!  good game overall well done all the boys! Lee Bryne really played well last nite too! hopefully they will produce the same this saturday!
BECS!!
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pan handle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 4:15pm

Originally posted by yedarts yedarts wrote:

Originally posted by Pan handle Pan handle wrote:

Any front row forwards? Tight head is a huge problem and Iestyn Thomas could go with a kick up the****.

The hooker Craig hawkins looks very promising outstanding in the loose, and always finds his jumpers in the line out. A few more hard games in the front row this season will do him good.

Emma View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Emma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 5:02pm

god yeah he needs to practice but i only said hes played well and picked himself up a bit. i know he missed those kicks and stuff but look back over last season and its clear that he has improved. he had a good game compared to what iv usually seen!

There ain't no lovin' like West Virginia lovin'
pwllendprincess View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwllendprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 6:58pm

Well Done to All of the Boys, good game

PwllEnd Princess (P.E.P) xxxx
Scarletprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 7:05pm
did darren daniel play ?

Edited by Scarletprincess
pwllendprincess View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pwllendprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2004 at 7:25pm
yep
PwllEnd Princess (P.E.P) xxxx
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic