Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > ORDERED
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Online poll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Online poll
    Posted: 23 February 2007 at 2:38pm

Please have a look and if you feel the need to vote, vote. I'm not twisting anyones arm but I think that his country has gone to the dogs.

Cast your vote now, it's your tax that will pay for this!!!!

A Christian Cathedral, of whatever denomination, would not even be under consideration to be built in Saudi Arabia.

Not only that. 4 Christians were jailed in Saudi Arabia for practising Christianity a few years ago.

Forwarded for interest.  
Take a second to cast your vote in the Evening Standard online poll to determine public opinion about whether a mega mosque should be built for the Olympics. The vote so far is 62 % in favour. It looks like the Muslim community is casting its vote in droves, and as usual the Christians are burying their head in the sand.  
After voting, forward this to as many people as you can (using the BCC field to avoid spam). Here's the link:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/poll/poll-18791-details/ques-1 8669-id/%C2%A3100m+mosque%3A+Vote+now/poll.do

Edited by Tell Sally
Through Thick And Thin!
Sponsored Links

salmidach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote salmidach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 2:45pm

sorry I'm an atheist.. ban all religion

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance - Terry Pratchett
Gary Coleman View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Who are we?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gary Coleman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 2:53pm
Is it being built using public money?
mammamammon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mammamammon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 3:13pm
Originally posted by Tell Sally Tell Sally wrote:

Please have a look and if you feel the need to vote, vote. I'm not twisting anyones arm but I think that his country has gone to the dogs.

Cast your vote now, it's your tax that will pay for this!!!!

A Christian Cathedral, of whatever denomination, would not even be under consideration to be built in Saudi Arabia.

Not only that. 4 Christians were jailed in Saudi Arabia for practising Christianity a few years ago.

Forwarded for interest.  
Take a second to cast your vote in the Evening Standard online poll to determine public opinion about whether a mega mosque should be built for the Olympics. The vote so far is 62 % in favour. It looks like the Muslim community is casting its vote in droves, and as usual the Christians are burying their head in the sand.  
After voting, forward this to as many people as you can (using the BCC field to avoid spam). Here's the link:
http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/poll/poll-18791-details/ques-1 8669-id/%C2%A3100m+mosque%3A+Vote+now/poll.do

I asume from your post your against it because its not a Christian place of worship? Or is it because its a Muslim place of worship? Did you know that the biggest concerns against it seems to be from Muslims? Newham’s Muslim communities have already organised a 2,500-signature petition against the mega-mosque, West Ham residents have started their own petition campaign in the streets surrounding the site. The proposal is not that it is funded by Taxpayers but by Tablighi Jamaat. Tablighi Jamaat’s current headquarters at Dewsbury, west Yorkshire, was funded by Saudi money in the late 70s and it is anticipated that most of the estimated £100m required for the new mosque will also come from Saudi sources.

I would sign a petition calling for sanctions against the Saudi Royal familly's treatment of Christians, women, children and anyone else not in their extended clan but not a reactionary Evening standard Poll on anything.

mammamammon

www.hopemalawiuk.com
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2007 at 6:44pm

Originally posted by Gary Coleman Gary Coleman wrote:

Is it being built using public money?

Click on the link and find out.

Through Thick And Thin!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic