Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > AWAY GAMES / TRIPS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ospreys away 27th December

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ospreys away 27th December
    Posted: 20 September 2016 at 12:14pm
The annual Christmas derby takes place at the Liberty this year , many fans looking to go and are they going to be buying tickets from Scarlets allocation ? We are normally spread out but it be much nicer if we were all together to create a better atmosphere
Sponsored Links

Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 12:24pm
Will Andy be getting a job lot again this year?
#George
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 12:53pm

Scarlets should demand a block together from the Ospreys ? Say a 1,000 all seated  together,that would make a fantastic atmosphere for everyone .
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 3:54pm
What do they normally get at PYS Mark?
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 5:41pm

Not sure Josh,they try to split us as a travelling support pathetic really .
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 6:09pm
It needs senior level intervention between clubs to sort this nonsense and acting NOW!
Mundoscarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mundoscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 6:22pm
Lots dont go because of football atmosphere I gather
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2016 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by Mundoscarlet Mundoscarlet wrote:

This is why we all need to buy tickets together so we arent amongst their supporters we are all with each other and scarlets fans.

Ill message Ann and ask her if she can request an allocation all in one spot, provided everyone is prepared to buy from the Scarlets allocation?

PTScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PTScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 September 2016 at 11:23am
Originally posted by Mundoscarlet Mundoscarlet wrote:

Many wont bother because the way we are playing at the moment either
One eyed turk, nothing more nothing less.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2016 at 1:20pm
Ive asked Ann to request an allocation all together and she said yes no problem so the Scarlets allocation will be all together
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 10:23am
My family made the mistake of ordering the tickets a couple of weeks ago, before I had the chance to find out where our allocation is. So its likely that I'm going to be sitting next to a Jack!
“Gareth Edwards just ran 30 yards and got a Knighthood, I sidestepped five players and got arthritis in both knees.” - Benny
multinational View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote multinational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 10:37am
I have not missed one of these games and despite many of the comments put on this forum every season I have only ever experienced issues at the ground once.

They are our bitterest rivals so we have to expect a somewhat 'hostile' reception (just as we give them when they visit the parc) but I don't find the place intimidating at all.

Last season it was really fun, the banter was back to what I experienced at the gnoll and sardis road!

I appreciate people have had bad experiences but I do feel it is just an excuse re-used to avoid going to a ground where we generally under-perform and take a pasting on may occasions. I have had far more difficult trips visiting Newport, English grounds, Irish teams etc.

So, lets all try and get there, lets all try and be together and try to create the same atmosphere we generate for any other big match of the season!!
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 11:02am
Well said Multi, if we all get our tickets from the Scarlets and are seated together , then we should be fine
Once a monkey View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Pull !!!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Once a monkey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2016 at 11:54am
Originally posted by multinational multinational wrote:

I have not missed one of these games and despite many of the comments put on this forum every season I have only ever experienced issues at the ground once.

They are our bitterest rivals so we have to expect a somewhat 'hostile' reception (just as we give them when they visit the parc) but I don't find the place intimidating at all.

Last season it was really fun, the banter was back to what I experienced at the gnoll and sardis road!

I appreciate people have had bad experiences but I do feel it is just an excuse re-used to avoid going to a ground where we generally under-perform and take a pasting on may occasions. I have had far more difficult trips visiting Newport, English grounds, Irish teams etc.

So, lets all try and get there, lets all try and be together and try to create the same atmosphere we generate for any other big match of the season!!

They have some beauts there, but so do we. As you say, many are put off by the numerous tonkings over the years.

It's not in the same ball park as somewhere like Ponty though.
#George
randelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote randelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2016 at 10:45am
I am going to try and sort a block out near half way again

Please let me know if u want any

Private message preferred as easier
Or see me Saturday
scarletsfan88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsfan88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 October 2016 at 9:18pm
What block is everyone going in
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic