Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ospreys players suspended

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Openside75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ospreys players suspended
    Posted: 08 March 2022 at 4:13pm
Ospreys players suspended with immediate effect. Targeting a rough sleeper in Cardiff and posting the footage to social media. 
Sponsored Links

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by Openside75 Openside75 wrote:

Ospreys players suspended with immediate effect. Targeting a rough sleeper in Cardiff and posting the footage to social media. 

Just seen footage. Idiot goes up to sleeper and lies next to him or her and puts arms around and then mimics some pelvic thrusts while the other clown films it for SM! The other person slept throughout being out of it .No one was hurt or embarrassed at all as we have no idea who the sleeper was- it’s just a disrespectful immature and insensitive thing to do. It’s just stupid and it will embarrass him and indeed the Ospreys today. Some young lads need to apply their brains and commonsense. A decent club fine and donation to homeless charity is needed ! 

Edited by reesytheexile - 08 March 2022 at 4:22pm
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Openside75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Openside75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 5:05pm
Yeah. Doesn't reflect well on them or the Ospreys. The fact they're happy to upload it for the world to see suggests some serious growing up is needed. 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 5:46pm
the thread suggests all players,who are they?
Why View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Why Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 6:08pm
Close them down I say 
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

carson and aubrey the whole thing is on walesonline. Not really any harm but idiotic behaviour espec during covid times and then to put on sm? What a pair of fools
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 6:32pm
If he had laid there and prodded the sleeper but with a smile and a £20 note donation it could have been so different a look- a prank with a kind component.. but not so .. very immature lads . Fine and donate it to homeless charity in Swansea sounds right plus a player suspension but let’s not destroy the fools. 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

carson and aubrey the whole thing is on walesonline. Not really any harm but idiotic behaviour espec during covid times and then to put on sm? What a pair of fools
thanks 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 6:50pm
Sir Duckling Tuft View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 7:01pm
Disgusting, the intention is to humiliate and mock a homeless person for their own amusement to the vast social media audience. The fact they thought this was all ok tells of a deeper rooted problem within these so called adults. Hopefully a fine and a ban and a good talking to will help, but I doubt it. Do leopards ever change their spots?
sir duckling tuft
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

If he had laid there and prodded the sleeper but with a smile and a £20 note donation it could have been so different a look- a prank with a kind component.. but not so .. very immature lads . Fine and donate it to homeless charity in Swansea sounds right plus a player suspension but let’s not destroy the fools. 
i agree crass and stupid more than malicious. Prob off their heads on drink not that is an excuse but it’s not the crime of the century either
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

i agree crass and stupid more than malicious. Prob off their heads on drink not that is an excuse but it’s not the crime of the century either

I agree not crime of the century and some proportionality needs to be applied rather than a one size fits all draconian decision/ sentence. On the other hand how many times do judges allow abusers and criminals to hide behind the, I was drunk or off my face defence, they are still responsible for their actions. 

sir duckling tuft
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 7:52pm
I agree 
Sosban89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 March 2022 at 9:54pm
There's no bigger punishment than having to pull on an O's shirt so no fine needed. 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2022 at 7:11am
Originally posted by Sir Duckling Tuft Sir Duckling Tuft wrote:

Disgusting, the intention is to humiliate and mock a homeless person for their own amusement to the vast social media audience. The fact they thought this was all ok tells of a deeper rooted problem within these so called adults. Hopefully a fine and a ban and a good talking to will help, but I doubt it. Do leopards ever change their spots?

I totally agree with most of what you say but not the final sentence. My experience in life suggests that leopards can change. It would be a pretty depressing World if they didn't. 
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sir Duckling Tuft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 March 2022 at 2:23pm
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by Sir Duckling Tuft Sir Duckling Tuft wrote:

I totally agree with most of what you say but not the final sentence. My experience in life suggests that leopards can change. It would be a pretty depressing World if they didn't. 

Im not sure how one can disagree with a question lol but I take your point. Yes Im sure redemption does exist in some people, it would be nice to see more of it for sure. Wink
sir duckling tuft
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic