Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Premier Sports Advice

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Premier Sports Advice
    Posted: 27 September 2021 at 8:56am
Hi just after general advice. I am unsure whether to renew Premier Sports, not sure how many games i will miss out for the Scarlets and if its worth renewing. 
With the BBC/S4C having the rights now will i miss any games?
I am trying to get a good reason to get it past the "Finance Manager/Wife" 
I've got Sky sports and BT (deal with wifi) at the moment so am really lucky with sport access.
They have offered me £99 for the year.
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
Sponsored Links

Jones2004 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jones2004 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2021 at 9:15am
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Hi just after general advice. I am unsure whether to renew Premier Sports, not sure how many games i will miss out for the Scarlets and if its worth renewing. 
I've got Sky sports and BT (deal with wifi) at the moment so am really lucky with sport access.
Up to the 8th of January there is only one Scarlets games not on FTA TV (the Dragons game on that date). If you’re only interested in watching Scarlets games and not the rest of the league there’s no point taking out an annual Premier pass. If you’re really desperate to watch all games you can always take out a monthly pass, if and when required. Personally I’ve just accepted that I might miss one or two Scarlets games, because I’m not willing to pay £12 to watch one match.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2021 at 9:22am
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Jones 2004 has given a good summary below turkish. Personally I have taken out a sub this year at £99 as I do enjoy watching some of the other games - Dragons yesterday, matches between the Irish provinces etc. I have instructed Premier to not renew next year as I find it annoying that they do not warn you prior to renewal. Next season I will be able to assess the TV arrangements and fixturse safe in the knowledge that I won't be charged before I make my mind up. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2021 at 9:33am
I have now downloaded the Premier app on my phone and I pad this week as been away in Cornwall. It gave me a long weekend of rugby including the Scarlets. Overall it’s good value for the season 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2021 at 9:40am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

I have now downloaded the Premier app on my phone and I pad this week as been away in Cornwall. It gave me a long weekend of rugby including the Scarlets. Overall it’s good value for the season 

I assume you can cast that to your tv?
Scarlet Cruiser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarlet Cruiser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 September 2021 at 1:06pm
Why not watch it in your local Rugby Club?  I know that the clubs get Premier at a discounted rate and you can watch all the games in the comfort of your local club with a reasonably priced pint.  It's what I have always done. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic