Forum Description: Team News, Season Tickets, Next Match
URL: http://www.xxxxx/forum_posts.asp?TID=31078
Printed Date: 02 February 2023 at 7:33am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: unsung legends? andy hill
Posted By: roy munster
Subject: unsung legends? andy hill
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:42pm
we have so many legends at this club, some of whom go on to become welsh and even lions legends like delme, barry, ieu,benny,stevo etc etc That its easy to overlook the enormous contribution of some legends of the past....

Andy Hill - what a record?Tongueplayed 454 games for Llanelli and scored 312 tries, which still stands today as a club record. He accumulated 2577 points which was also a club record. (in todays points terms thatd have been around 3300...not bad as he shared kicks with benny)Clap

He represented the Barbarians. won 4 welsh cups....scoring in several finals...his try scoring feats alone are staggering.

I can barely remember even an interview with the great man

Id be grateful if anyone can direct me towards any quotes, interviews, anecdotes...cheers

-------------
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)

Replies:
Posted By: KID A
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:43pm
Originally posted by roy munster roy munster wrote:

I read something recently saying that he doesn't really find any affinity with us these days. To put it diplomatically.

Don't know if this is true.

That may be why there aren't many quotes from him about the Scarlets.

Posted By: lofty evans
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 1:45pm

we have so many legends at this club, some of whom go on to become welsh and even lions legends like delme, barry, ieu,benny,stevo etc etc That its easy to overlook the enormous contribution of some legends of the past....

Andy Hill - what a record?Tongueplayed 454 games for Llanelli and scored 312 tries, which still stands today as a club record. He accumulated 2577 points which was also a club record. (in todays points terms thatd have been around 3300...not bad as he shared kicks with benny)Clap

He represented the Barbarians. won 4 welsh cups....scoring in several finals...his try scoring feats alone are staggering.

Id be grateful if anyone can direct me towards any quotes, interviews, anecdotes...cheers

If you have read my prevoius posts, ive always glossed about the great Andy Hill. I can still picture him taking penalties, with the resounding noise from the Stradey faithful, following close behind.

In a team at that time, full of heroes, he was one of my favs, loved the bloke to bits. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

-------------
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

Posted By: sospanman
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

One of my heroes of Stradey too when I was a young lad.
I have heard that he supports our swansea-based neighbour these days.

If you have read my prevoius posts, ive always glossed about the great Andy Hill. I can still picture him taking penalties, with the resounding noise from the Stradey faithful, following close behind.

In a team at that time, full of heroes, he was one of my favs, loved the bloke to bits. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

-------------
Ymlaen Llanelli Scarlets

Posted By: aber-fan
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:46pm
Andy could kick the ball miles - further than Benny - and was possibly slightly more accurate overall.

I really hope he has not fallen out with the Scarlets - that would be a terrible shame.

-------------
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)

Posted By: Snedds
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:51pm

Stephen Jones passed him season before last.

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkOKLtQs6m0 - Scarlets Tries of the Season 2009/2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7YKNn2JmGk - Scarlets Tries of the Season 2010/2011

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:54pm
Originally posted by Snedds Snedds wrote:

Stephen Jones passed him season before last.

Though presumably not if we apply current scoring values to tries? (Just asking...)

-------------
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)

Posted By: minded
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:54pm
Unless he meant for Llanelli RFC?

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:56pm
I think the record should be updated with current points scoring...which would make his total around 3300. His try record will never, ever be beaten.

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 4:59pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

I read something recently saying that he doesn't really find any affinity with us these days. To put it diplomatically.

Don't know if this is true.

That may be why there aren't many quotes from him about the Scarlets.
I hope thats not entirely true..but even if it is..Id still love to hear him discuss his era and his career. There must have been some interviews somewhere

-------------

Posted By: Turkish Fez
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:11pm
Remember some old footage of the dressing room after some game with Andy with a fag on. How times change. He was my favourite player at the time.

-------------
We all had Doctor's papers!

Posted By: POPPADOM
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 6:51pm
Lovely Guy

I was lucky in the late 70s to be able to go on the team buses to some away games

Andy and Grav were always the ones telling jokes and teasing the other players brilliant memories

-------------
     31st October 1972
    The Greatest day in
     SCARLET HISTORY
      "I WAS THERE !!"

Posted By: redeyes
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:11pm
I'm in contact with Andy reasonably regularly. He's an Osprey supporter through and through. Can't really blame him as he's a penlan boy. Iknow he's attending a dinner at the parc next year, but i dont think he will be attending many games.

-------------
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Posted By: tannerbankboy
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:26pm

My main memory of him is the bendiest run up before taking a place kick of any player I've seen.  And he built one hell of a tee from turf.  Worked for him though.

Posted By: SMELLYMIKE
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:28pm
Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

I'm in contact with Andy reasonably regularly. He's an Osprey supporter through and through. Can't really blame him as he's a penlan boy. Iknow he's attending a dinner at the parc next year, but i dont think he will be attending many games.
Cant wait to see loftys face after this one.....mind you lofty is living in swansea so perhaps hes a opsprey supporter too......cant blame him eitherWink

-------------
I am only responsible for what I say. Not for what you understand

Posted By: maldwyn
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:30pm

Andy Hill was my favourite back when I was a kid and like I've said before he did it all with a leather ball weighing the same as a sack of spudsClap

and he was a chain smoker

-------------
Up the bum no harm done.

Posted By: LLANDRE
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:46pm

Redeyes i take your point about Andy living in Swansea but surely he would have an affinity to the club he represented on so many occasions. I was too young to remember Andy playing but hes part of our folklore.

I do not wish to know details and i wouldnt expect you to post them here either, but has he got sour grapes with us for some reason redeyes.??

-------------
West is Best (Fin gwybod)

Posted By: Nine -Three
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 7:56pm
Yes Andy Hill one of the all time great Scarlet scoring machines, not many wingers could handle his pace, he could also drop a goal from anywhere in the opositions half and long range round the corner kicks were his speciality. Gorseinon boy, but a couple of years ago followed the mob from the Liberty. Our other wing at that time was Roy Mathias different type of player, where Andy would run around the oposition Roy would run through a brick wall, the northern scouts took him to Saint Helens where he still runs a pub. great Scarlets the two of them.Clap 

-------------
YMA O HYD

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:00pm
Roy Mathias was at the last game at Stradey and i spoke to him with Brian Butler

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

Originally posted by redeyes redeyes wrote:

Cant wait to see loftys face after this one.....mind you lofty is living in swansea so perhaps hes a opsprey supporter too......cant blame him eitherWink

Penlan, ah Bony is my stomping ground mun,,

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:06pm
Loftys hero is an osprey.....hell be shouting for liccle shane and Dan the man Bigger next

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:07pm

Loftys hero is an osprey.....hell be shouting for liccle shane and Dan the man Bigger next

Because i was brought up in Llanelli and not thrown up, i will not respond,,, until i see you MF...

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:10pm

Because i was brought up in Llanelli and not thrown up, i will not respond,,, until i see you MF...

Bony boy now arnt you mwsh.......loves it u does ....i could respond nasty like mwsh but im feeling sorry for you ..mucca ...the fabric of your world must be falling apart..(btw are still wearing your golden shell suit friday)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:12pm

Bony boy now arnt you mwsh.......loves it u does ....i could respond nasty like mwsh but im feeling sorry for you ..mucca ...the fabric of your world must be falling apart..(btw are still wearing your golden shell suit friday)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Can we please have an emoticon for dick,,,

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:16pm
Censored HEAD!  is the best I can come up with Lofty!

-------------

Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 8:17pm

We alrady have one...Its a sean Connery lookalike............

-------------

Posted By: John
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by LLANDRE LLANDRE wrote:

Roy Mathias was at the last game at Stradey and i spoke to him with Brian Butler

Brian Butler is a regular at the Parc with Robert Fouracre and David Prenderville. Fringe players maybe when the all blacks were in town but between them, they played alot of times in a Scarlet shirt.

Posted By: redeyes
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 9:44pm

Redeyes i take your point about Andy living in Swansea but surely he would have an affinity to the club he represented on so many occasions. I was too young to remember Andy playing but hes part of our folklore.

I do not wish to know details and i wouldnt expect you to post them here either, but has he got sour grapes with us for some reason redeyes.??

No sour grapes that i'm aware of.

-------------
The stadium may change, but the dream will remain the same!

Posted By: POPPADOM
Date Posted: 07 December 2011 at 11:13pm

We alrady have one...Its a sean Connery lookalike............

Whats going on guys....... bringing Mrs P on saturday think she will have to sit between you with a yellow and red card ??OuchOuchOuch

-------------
     31st October 1972
    The Greatest day in
     SCARLET HISTORY
      "I WAS THERE !!"

Posted By: coach driver
Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 6:49am
walkig home from the glen one night about 3 in the morning bit little bit tipsy and when i was stopped by a police man and ask for my address were i lived i replyed number 1 ANDY HILL the only thing i could think of

-------------
Coach Driver

Posted By: s.pimpernel
Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 7:23am
THE point not covered so far is that in an era where caps and International games are as plentifil as confetti, Andy "Pandy" Hill was never capped. From the same era and team, I don't think Selwyn Williamscwas capped either.

Without doubt, Andy is one of the greatest Scarlets ever. People should also remember that the boots and balls used had none of the technology that we see today.

I really wish that someone at the Scarlets would have a word with the BBC to see if it is possible to get some of the highlights of this era put on a dvd. For alot of us on here it was the era we were hooked and I'd love it for some of the younger uns seeing the likes of Andy, Selwyn, Tommy David and Delme in full flow against The Jacks and Neath.

-------------
In Pivac we trust

Posted By: cymraes
Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 11:32am
Selwyn Williams, another unsung hero and dont get me started on the disservice we did for him in selecting Chico to play the All Blacks...

Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 12:53pm
In my lifetime i think Dai Fox was an unsung hero. He was very unlucky not be capped.

Iwan Jones was another who in his first spell with us was a very good player.

One of the nicest people you could ever wish to meet.

-------------

Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:51pm
Originally posted by Nine -Three Nine -Three wrote:

Yes Andy Hill one of the all time great Scarlet scoring machines, not many wingers could handle his pace, he could also drop a goal from anywhere in the opositions half and long range round the corner kicks were his speciality. Gorseinon boy, but a couple of years ago followed the mob from the Liberty. Our other wing at that time was Roy Mathias different type of player, where Andy would run around the oposition Roy would run through a brick wall, the northern scouts took him to Saint Helens where he still runs a pub. great Scarlets the two of them.Clap 

I'm pretty sure Mathias started out as a wing forward, but was converted to wing and went on to play for Wales (is that right)? Tough boy!

-------------

Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by John John wrote:

Brian Butler is a regular at the Parc with Robert Fouracre and David Prenderville. Fringe players maybe when the all blacks were in town but between them, they played alot of times in a Scarlet shirt.

I remember Butler and Prenderville, but have a blank about Fouracre - what position/years did he play?

-------------

Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 4:55pm
Originally posted by cymraes cymraes wrote:

Selwyn Williams, another unsung hero and dont get me started on the disservice we did for him in selecting Chico to play the All Blacks...

A fair point - but would you care to 'name names' regarding the guilty party who made this decision?Stern Smile

-------------

Posted By: cauliflowerear11
Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 8:02pm
Andy Hill I seem to remember had the world record for the amount of tries scored for a club.
I also remember Andy kicking a penalty from just outside our 5 mtre line.  It went through with loads to spare. Boy could this man kick.  Scored some amazing tries.  Much better the ickle Shane.LOL

Posted By: Nine -Three
Date Posted: 08 December 2011 at 9:48pm
aber-fan correct Roy Mathias started off as wing forward, but his speed and direct running was far greater appreciated on the wing, scored some fantastic tries and was a great rugby league player.

-------------
YMA O HYD

Date Posted: 25 February 2016 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by cauliflowerear11 cauliflowerear11 wrote:

Andy Hill I seem to remember had the world record for the amount of tries scored for a club.
I also remember Andy kicking a penalty from just outside our 5 mtre line.  It went through with loads to spare. Boy could this man kick.  Scored some amazing tries.  Much better the ickle Shane.LOL

I didn't realise it was a world record , wow
I caught this article a few years ago on the great man
http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Famous-Scarlet-s-sporting-enthusiasm-kept-family/story-16935132-detail/story.html" rel="nofollow - http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Famous-Scarlet-s-sporting-enthusiasm-kept-family/story-16935132-detail/story.html

-------------

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 25 February 2016 at 3:16pm
Andy was fast and a big distance kicker. Great servant. Roy Mathias was really exciting to watch due to his speed and power - so depressing when he went north. Two great players for Llanelli.

Date Posted: 26 February 2016 at 8:03am
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Andy was fast and a big distance kicker. Great servant. Roy Mathias was really exciting to watch due to his speed and power - so depressing when he went north. Two great players for Llanelli.

As a club, we lost some tremendous players to league before the game went professional.

-------------
In Pivac we trust

Posted By: ap sior
Date Posted: 26 February 2016 at 8:55am
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

As a club, we lost some tremendous players to league before the game went professional.

Stuart Gallagher and Brian Butler were two I can remember.

Date Posted: 26 February 2016 at 5:00pm
Clive Griffiths was a class act as full back, unfortunately for him there was certain JPR in his way for international honours, hence I think he only had the odd Wales cap. Seemed to recall he came on as replacement for JPR against England and scored a great try. Very successful League career with St Helens and Salford.
Very much involved with Doncaster Knights Union side as a coach for many a year.
Penclawdd boy.

-------------

Date Posted: 26 February 2016 at 5:24pm
Originally posted by Turkish Fez Turkish Fez wrote:

Clive Griffiths was a class act as full back, unfortunately for him there was certain JPR in his way for international honours, hence I think he only had the odd Wales cap. Seemed to recall he came on as replacement for JPR against England and scored a great try. Very successful League career with St Helens and Salford.
Very much involved with Doncaster Knights Union side as a coach for many a year.
Penclawdd boy.

I saw him win his only cap - I thought he'd scored a try, too, but Wikipedia says not - I do remember him setting off on a storming run and cutting through the English defence - most probably, then, this led to a try by someone else (maybe Elgan Rees? He had a habit of scoring v England!). Of course, he then went to play RL, where I bumped into him at the school where he was games master (Rossall? I forget...). He was very fast indeed - much quicker than JPR, who was however untouchable as first choice for his other qualities.

Oddly, I also saw Stuart Gallacher win his only cap, when he also made a storming run in to the France 25. That may also have led to a score - again, I forget... sorry!

-------------

Posted By: ap sior
Date Posted: 26 February 2016 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Penclawdd boy.

I saw him win his only cap - I thought he'd scored a try, too, but Wikipedia says not - I do remember him setting off on a storming run and cutting through the English defence - most probably, then, this led to a try by someone else (maybe Elgan Rees? He had a habit of scoring v England!). Of course, he then went to play RL, where I bumped into him at the school where he was games master (Rossall? I forget...). He was very fast indeed - much quicker than JPR, who was however untouchable as first choice for his other qualities.

Oddly, I also saw Stuart Gallacher win his only cap, when he also made a storming run in to the France 25. That may also have led to a score - again, I forget... sorry!

Correct about Gallagher, it was also his only cap. I also think that game may have seen Roy Mathias win his only cap for Wales. We went into the game without a kicker and I believe that JPR kicked a pen/con toe style.

Yes Elgan Rees beat Clive to the touchdown. Think Elgan was just a little bit quicker.

Date Posted: 27 February 2016 at 8:28am
Well remembered about Roy Mathias - I checked on Wikipedia, and you're right!

-------------

Posted By: Gellert
Date Posted: 27 February 2016 at 3:38pm
My two unsung heroes are Roy Bergiers and Mark Perego.

-------------
Too old to die young...

Date Posted: 27 February 2016 at 4:09pm
Originally posted by Gellert Gellert wrote:

My two unsung heroes are Roy Bergiers and Mark Perego.
2 great players, who In fairness are a little bit sungWink

-------------

Posted By: ladram
Date Posted: 27 February 2016 at 7:09pm

Penclawdd boy.

clive made the break and gave the scoring pass to elgan rees,think he went north the close season

Date Posted: 27 February 2016 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Penclawdd boy.

clive made the break and gave the scoring pass to elgan rees,think he went north the close season

Thanks for confirming that! Sources like Wikipedia are quite good at confirming when players got their caps, but that's about all...

-------------

Date Posted: 27 February 2016 at 9:21pm

Penclawdd boy.

Sadly no. He made the break, kicked ahead and the try was scored by Elgan Rees, who won the race to the touchdown between the two of them

-------------
In Pivac we trust

Posted By: ladram
Date Posted: 28 February 2016 at 5:09am

Penclawdd boy.

Sadly no. He made the break, kicked ahead and the try was scored by Elgan Rees, who won the race to the touchdown between the two of them
nice one pimp,i knew he made the break but thought he passed to elgam,remember now.Thumbs Up

Date Posted: 28 February 2016 at 9:11am
Gentleman thanks for putting me, the memory is not as pin sharpe as it once was!
Do remember him making a break down the right side of the field. Had a very distinctive high knee running action and was a touch swift. This led to the try.

-------------

Date Posted: 28 February 2016 at 9:36am
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FipwcV27o" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FipwcV27o

Watch from 1:47:48 onwards 

Enjoy Smile

-------------
In Pivac we trust

Date Posted: 28 February 2016 at 10:37am
Thanks for that Pimp, happy days indeed. The memory is a weird thing as I was also convinced Clive got his cap at Twickenham! ☺️

-------------

Posted By: Wil Chips
Date Posted: 28 February 2016 at 11:01am
As TF and I chatted about the other day, Clive did a year at Llandysul Grammat school, must have been '77 ish. Think I was year 4 at the time. Proper athlete he was.
Part of his teacher training ( or so I assumed ). Remember him clattering my best mate in to touch JPResque during rugby practice once. Bit harsh atthe time, but my mate was always destined to be a wendyballer, and I considered that cemented it in place.

Date Posted: 28 February 2016 at 11:21am
4 at the time Wil! 😉 Must have had some tough paper rounds out west in Emlyn. Wouldn't have had you a day younger than 52. 😃 Just saying it as I see it like!
That's coming from a 1950's Baby! 😓

-------------

Posted By: tannerbankboy
Date Posted: 01 March 2016 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by cauliflowerear11 cauliflowerear11 wrote:

I see to remember his huge turf kicking tee and a run up, winding about, almost as long as his kicks, quite bizarre, but obviously effective as his few thousand points scored shows..

Date Posted: 02 March 2016 at 10:18am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FipwcV27o" rel="nofollow - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9FipwcV27o

Watch from 1:47:48 onwards 

Enjoy Smile

Thanks for that. 

For some reason my laptop didn't show a time stamp - if anyone else has this problem, the incident is very near the end.

-------------

Posted By: Huge Blackwood
Date Posted: 19 April 2021 at 7:42pm
I wanted to share something that happened to me today in the hope it brings a smile to you.  I work on a building site for a new school in Penlan. I'm the gatekeeper and about 3.30 today I was enjoying standing around in the sun when a car pulled up in the layby outside. A gentleman got out and carefully approached me with the question "do you mind if i ask what you're building here?". We chatted for about 20 minutes and he explained that he had grown up close by and had played rugby on the pitch behind me. He casually mentioned he had played for the Scarlets (amongst others) and as he left I asked his name - "Andy Hill" he replied.......I'm still in awe.Star

Posted By: Eastern outpost
Date Posted: 19 April 2021 at 7:58pm
Originally posted by Huge Blackwood Huge Blackwood wrote:

I wanted to share something that happened to me today in the hope it brings a smile to you.  I work on a building site for a new school in Penlan. I'm the gatekeeper and about 3.30 today I was enjoying standing around in the sun when a car pulled up in the layby outside. A gentleman got out and carefully approached me with the question "do you mind if i ask what you're building here?". We chatted for about 20 minutes and he explained that he had grown up close by and had played rugby on the pitch behind me. He casually mentioned he had played for the Scarlets (amongst others) and as he left I asked his name - "Andy Hill" he replied.......I'm still in awe.Star
Many thanks for sharing this story, which matches your first (forum) name. Clap

-------------
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.

Posted By: mark in sydney
Date Posted: 20 April 2021 at 6:07am

THE point not covered so far is that in an era where caps and International games are as plentifil as confetti, Andy "Pandy" Hill was never capped. From the same era and team, I don't think Selwyn Williamscwas capped either.

Without doubt, Andy is one of the greatest Scarlets ever. People should also remember that the boots and balls used had none of the technology that we see today.

I really wish that someone at the Scarlets would have a word with the BBC to see if it is possible to get some of the highlights of this era put on a dvd. For alot of us on here it was the era we were hooked and I'd love it for some of the younger uns seeing the likes of Andy, Selwyn, Tommy David and Delme in full flow against The Jacks and Neath.

Would love to see a dvd / bluray of those games ..bring back a lot of memories. Andy was a class act but my unsung hero was Barry Llewelyn .. a prop we would admire today as he had passing skills and pace something few had in those days ... he should never had retire from international rugby at 24 .
Part of the dvd should be the Floodlight Alliance games ...mid week ... watching our back line line tear through defences as you just could not take penalty kicks outside the 22. We racked up some big scores in our home games 

Set us up for the famous WRU cup wins 

FLOODLIGHT ALLIANCE WINNERS
1965: Cardiff
1966: Aberavon
1967: Bridgend
1968: Llanelli
1969: Llanelli
1970: Llanelli
1971: Llanelli
1972: Llanelli
1973: Llanelli

https://www.wru.wales/2020/03/on-this-day-llanelli-win-first-floodlight-alliance-title/" rel="nofollow - Welsh Rugby Union | Wales & Regions | ON THIS DAY: LLANELLI WIN FIRST FLOODLIGHT ALLIANCE TITLE (wru.wales)

-------------
I was there ...one Tuesday when the All Blacks came (and lost)

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net