Forum Description: Other rugby chat
URL: https://scarletfever.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=46491
Printed Date: 28 March 2024 at 11:16am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Jac Morgan
Posted By: barrysboy
Subject: Jac Morgan
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 10:21am
At what’s does Jac Morgan realise he made the wrong decision is leaving the Scarlets and joining the Ospreys. I watched them on TV last night and as a team they were impotent and devoid of ideas. 
In the right surroundings he could have a real special player, I suspect he will now just become an average player under the Ospreys. 

-------------
100% Scarlet Fan.

Replies:
Posted By: RR1972
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 10:24am
He played very well in a poor team. Wales will come calling soon enough hopefully he will come back to us one day

Posted By: 157cb
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 10:31am

A silly boy .

Posted By: hartson11
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 10:31am
Whilst I truly believe it’s not a great career move, I kind of respect him for wanting to play for the team he supports. Don’t always see that in pro sport these days.

Posted By: Wil Chips
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 10:41am
Os were poor last night, but they will beat plenty of teams. He is a classsy player, will surely get called up this Autumn.

Posted By: ChrisX
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 12:18pm
He wins his turnovers as expected, but I didnt see much in the way of any carries, or significant metres made, which is what Wayne Pivac has asked for. 

Back Row for me at the moment:-

6 Moriarty/Navidi
7 Navidi/Reffell
8 Faletau/Wainright

Ospreys were poor last night. 

Posted By: Fscarlet
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 12:39pm
He used to show up in the wide channels for us, haven’t see him pop up there yet for the Ospreys. 

Posted By: Wasp
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by barrysboy barrysboy wrote:

At what’s does Jac Morgan realise he made the wrong decision is leaving the Scarlets and joining the Ospreys. I watched them on TV last night and as a team they were impotent and devoid of ideas. 
In the right surroundings he could have a real special player, I suspect he will now just become an average player under the Ospreys. 
He carried them, much like he carried us many times last season. His turnovers helped stop a bad night becoming an embarrassment for them.

-------------
We're still still here, but I wish we were in an Anglo-Welsh

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 1:16pm
Originally posted by Wasp Wasp wrote:

He carried them, much like he carried us many times last season. His turnovers helped stop a bad night becoming an embarrassment for them.
Cheap shot at the end into that guys back when he has his arms up and out of the maul and he smacked into his back when he didn’t expect it and could brace himself. Cheap shot from the dark side! 

Posted By: SA14
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 6:07pm

You know they’re gonna be rubbish all season after 3 games?

Posted By: Jake Bullet
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 8:04pm
After only 3 games and when ospreys have won 2 of those 3?

Posted By: reesytheexile
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Jake Bullet Jake Bullet wrote:

Indeed, we embarrass ourselves sometimes don’t we by our parochial Ospreys resentment  🤨  

Posted By: Eastern outpost
Date Posted: 09 October 2021 at 8:18pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

Originally posted by Jake Bullet Jake Bullet wrote:

Indeed, we embarrass ourselves sometimes don’t we by our parochial Ospreys resentment  🤨  
Absolutely! The more you travel, the more you appreciate different points of view.

Everyone has freedom of choice, whether or not that results in a sensible decision (depending on your point of view). It’s their prerogative.

-------------
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net