Forum Description: Other rugby chat
URL: http://www.xxxxx/forum_posts.asp?TID=47184
Printed Date: 02 June 2023 at 2:43am
Software Version: Web Wiz Forums 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com

Topic: Wales vs England team
Posted By: Guests
Subject: Wales vs England team
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 12:44pm

Leigh Halfpenny; Josh Adams, Mason Grady, Joe Hawkins, Louis Rees-Zammit; Owen Williams, Tomos Williams; Gareth Thomas, Ken Owens, Tomas Francis, Adam Beard, Alun Wyn Jones, Christ Tshiunza, Justin Tipuric, Taulupe Faletau.

Replacements: Bradley Roberts, Rhys Carre, Dillon Lewis, Dafydd Jenkins, Tommy Reffell, Kieran Hardy, Dan Biggar, Nick Tompkins.

Replies:
Posted By: greypower1
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 12:47pm
Wales centres are not even 1st choice at their Regions.  Perhaps they are there to help the geriatrics in the team. All the best.

-------------
Keep the faith

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 12:51pm
I'm not sure what the intent is with this selection. Looks a bit like it's purely a selection for the next game and no more. Bit disappointing really given where we're at. I'd rather say stuff it and blood the younger guys now.

Posted By: ladram
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 12:54pm
Is pivac back

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Is pivac back

Looks like Gatland has stolen Pivac's script.Cry

-------------
Keep the faith

Posted By: Dai Guevara
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 1:12pm
No Jac, Wyn Jones, even on the bench!!

Posted By: SA14
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 1:15pm
Weird team. Guaranteed if we win though everyone will be calling it a stroke of genius. The welsh rugby public eh. 😂

Posted By: lofty evans
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 2:44pm
I'm surprised that after this week....that when this team was announced I wasn't shocked, you really can't write this stuff up.

-------------
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by totallybiasedscarlet totallybiasedscarlet wrote:

Leigh Halfpenny; Josh Adams, Mason Grady, Joe Hawkins, Louis Rees-Zammit; Owen Williams, Tomos Williams; Gareth Thomas, Ken Owens, Tomas Francis, Adam Beard, Alun Wyn Jones, Christ Tshiunza, Justin Tipuric, Taulupe Faletau.

Replacements: Bradley Roberts, Rhys Carre, Dillon Lewis, Dafydd Jenkins, Tommy Reffell, Kieran Hardy, Dan Biggar, Nick Tompkins.

Oh dear.

Are New Dock stars available. 

-------------

Posted By: Wil Chips
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 2:47pm
Clearly giving the squad a run out. I like it. Mostly.

Posted By: Sir Duckling Tuft
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 3:37pm

What a mess hes made yet again of selection

wrong half backs ,wrong openside , wrong locks, full back is a legend but sadly always pulls out injured...is thomas good enough scrummager?

grady over north Ive not watched him much so hard to judge
patchell is better than owen w, gareth davies is the best 9 in wales no idea why hes out of the frame
jack morgan has been messed around mindlessly

Hope they exceed my expectations and win

This selection is a mess so I predict a mediocre english team to win by 10

-------------
sir duckling tuft

Posted By: Rob o'r Bont
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 3:55pm
That team would struggle against our starting XV against Edinburgh last weekend - for the record....

Scarlets: Johnny McNicholl; Steff Evans, Joe Roberts, Ioan Nicholas, Ryan Conbeer; Sam Costelow, Gareth Davies; Kemsley Mathias, Shaun Evans, Sam Wainwright, Morgan Jones, Sam Lousi, Vaea Fifita, Dan Davis, Sione Kalamafoni 

-------------
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.

Posted By: EJPT
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 4:20pm
England are probably the least expansive team, but I anticipate they will bully Wales up front and that will be enough.

Posted By: RR1972
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 4:30pm
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

That team would struggle against our starting XV against Edinburgh last weekend - for the record....

Scarlets: Johnny McNicholl; Steff Evans, Joe Roberts, Ioan Nicholas, Ryan Conbeer; Sam Costelow, Gareth Davies; Kemsley Mathias, Shaun Evans, Sam Wainwright, Morgan Jones, Sam Lousi, Vaea Fifita, Dan Davis, Sione Kalamafoni 

interesting tbh louisu fiifita and siome would all imprice the welsh team imo cawdor roberts and costelow would be in the mix. The others no chance but 7 out of 15 is decent chunk

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 4:33pm
Tupruc and awj start vs ireland not in 23 vs scotland starts vs england 0wen w sub vs ireland not in 23 vs scots and starts vs england that is pivac level of consistency in selection

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 4:52pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

interesting tbh louisu fiifita and siome would all imprice the welsh team imo cawdor roberts and costelow would be in the mix. The others no chance but 7 out of 15 is decent chunk
Yes I agree man for man but given the way our guys are playing at the moment, I'd love to see that Welsh side come down The Parc for a game. There wouldn't be much in it in my very humble opinion. Smile

-------------

Posted By: Oracle
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 4:55pm
I don't know if it's me but I feel deflated after what could have resulted in change evaporated yesterday evening ...There will be no positive change and I still will be waiting for the signature on the agreement next week ..after all they have been promising it for the last 20 weeks plus 
I can't get excited when I should , it's like a flat tyre 

Posted By: roy munster
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 5:43pm

Johnny McNicholl (far more dangerousin attack on on form atm); Steff Evans(adams is better but hes been quiet, steff is everywhere), Joe Roberts (shown more form than mason), Ioan Nicholas (solid good offloaders hawkins more physical), Ryan Conbeer (id pick him over lrz atm); Sam Costelow (better than owen w and patchell is too), Gareth Davies (best 9 in wales); Kemsley Mathias (thomas would robably edge him atm), Shaun Evans(ken is better atm), Sam Wainwright (wouldnt go back against francis), Morgan Jones, Sam Lousi(far more athletic than the welsh duo), Vaea Fifita (him and christ t would be an epic battle), Dan Davis(on top form), Sione Kalamafoni (only 1% off faletau)

overall I would exect one heck of a tight contest, wales strongeer becnh may give them a 10 point win

-------------
ROYMOND MUNTER MBE (FOR SERVICES TO THE COMBOVER)

Posted By: Why
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 6:30pm
Beard definitely has the photos he will be on pitch for 80 mins no way AWJ will stay on. Did Gatland actually watch the Scotland game Jenkins twice the player unbelievable selection England by 30 

-------------
She asks why i still can't answer. I guess its in the blood.

Posted By: hoppy
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 6:42pm
Think Hawkins and Grady played together in the U20 team in the centres 

Posted By: scarletpimp
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 7:31pm
I agree  with a lot that's  been said already. 
Pivac was critised forward of consistency,  and then we have this !!!
One could argue, that with all the disruption, this week, that what was needed was experience,  but we tried that again Ireland, and I'd failed abysmally. 
Can anyone tell me what the hell AWJ, and Tipuric,  are doing  inthat side ?Jenkins, Morgan/Reffell are the future, and the only way you 
learn, is to play in matches  like this.

At the end of what quite probably is going to be wooden spoon season, then the,public will be asking "Why  has Gatland come back ?
He may well be asking that question  himself! 

-------------
I stood yer on tanner bank

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 8:02pm
What I don't understand is people who scream that our players are better than those picked for Wales ..
But
When our players are picked the same people are scream that team cymru are ruining our players 

It's a strange phenomenon 

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 8:24pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

What I don't understand is people who scream that our players are better than those picked for Wales ..
But
When our players are picked the same people are scream that team cymru are ruining our players 

The phrase ‘same people’ is doing a lot of heavy lifting there. Smile

-------------

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 8:28pm
LOLLOLLOL

Posted By: jeremy windell
Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Why Why wrote:

Beard definitely has the photos he will be on pitch for 80 mins no way AWJ will stay on. Did Gatland actually watch the Scotland game Jenkins twice the player unbelievable selection England by 30 

Beard is stealing caps 

I genuinely think he'd played better if someone pulled his scrum.cap down to cover his eyes 

-------------
Go ahead..........Take those banana's

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 9:37pm

But

Not for me the Scarlets are Wales. 

-------------

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 9:39pm

But

I'm a strange one cos I want the least Scarlets in the Welsh set up...always said it and will never change....the Welsh public at the WRU stadium don't deserve ti see Scarlet players ...they just lamblast them anyway....

-------------

Date Posted: 23 February 2023 at 10:09pm
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Beard is stealing caps 

I genuinely think he'd played better if someone pulled his scrum.cap down to cover his eyes 
And George North ..he really annoys me 

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 12:18am
Why does north  take the ball either standing still or shuffling to a halt?
He's like some big powerful animal completely  unaware of his size and speed

-------------
sir duckling tuft

Posted By: GPR - Rochester
Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 7:20am

I think you make a very good point Rob. That team putting in a performance of defensive speed, discipline and attacking flair as they did last Saturday would make that Welsh team look a little pedestrian & understandably under prepared. It would also probably win the battle of the breakdown with Shaun, Dan & Wainwright strong in that area and Louisi just being an absolute bloody nuisance. 

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 8:59am
Originally posted by jeremy windell jeremy windell wrote:

Beard is stealing caps 

I dont think anyone defends Beard at all.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 9:08am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

I think you make a very good point Rob. That team putting in a performance of defensive speed, discipline and attacking flair as they did last Saturday would make that Welsh team look a little pedestrian & understandably under prepared. It would also probably win the battle of the breakdown with Shaun, Dan & Wainwright strong in that area and Louisi just being an absolute bloody nuisance. 
i think we are getting a bit over excited here lads davis and shaun would likely get blown away at test level. Lets not forget the outing we had off the ospreys pack xmas time

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 9:21am

i think we are getting a bit over excited here lads davis and shaun would likely get blown away at test level. Lets not forget the outing we had off the ospreys pack xmas time

For sure RR we are getting exciteable - we are Scarlets fans!!!!! Dan Davis, over the past month has been playing as well as any Welsh 7. He took on and passed the tests against a big Bulls back row and a test performer in Hamish Watson. Shaun Evans is an absolute mongrel who never knows when he is beaten & is the best hooker we have at the breakdown. Wainwright is starting to benefit from gametime & good coaching & is a far better tight head than when he was capped by Pivac. He already offers more round the field than Francis. One of the key elements behind our improvement has been the recognition that Fifita should be nowhere near the 2nd row until perhaps the final 20 minutes with the reult that our front 5 are far more solid.

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 9:50am

Aye, 7 Scarlets forwards versus 8 Ospreys for most of the game there  RR. 

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 2:41pm

Ah didn't happen...no outing, no clouting , no shouting ....be nice to play them again with 15 players and Sam L playing .....getting over excited about that lot over the bridge is a non event.

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 3:02pm
The selction is a right mess, honestly it feels like he just picked the players names out of a bag....Theres no pattern no rhyme and reason ....Hes not even using the 6 nations to further develop our new stars like the second rows, jack morgan (hes been messed around like crazy) and failed to pick the form half backs....did he not notice owen williams had an absolute shocker in his irish cameo?

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 3:33pm
Like most half backs, plays well behind a dominant pack, hence his form for the Ospreys and back in the day, Leicester.  Don't  think Wales pack will dominate anyone we've got left to play so it will be back to Biggar next game.

-------------
Keep the faith

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

Ah didn't happen...no outing, no clouting , no shouting ....be nice to play them again with 15 players and Sam L playing .....getting over excited about that lot over the bridge is a non event.

sadly they battered us there with 15 last year as well 

Posted By: Seagultaf
Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 4:12pm

I see that Watson earned a Scottish recall on the basis of only coming second best to Dan Davis.

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 4:22pm
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Like most half backs, plays well behind a dominant pack, hence his form for the Ospreys and back in the day, Leicester.  Don't  think Wales pack will dominate anyone we've got left to play so it will be back to Biggar next game.

Hes not in the same league as patchell as an attacking threat....No threat at 10 changes a side completely and makes us easy to defend against....he will play to orders and a fly half should never simply play to orders

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 9:17pm
What a load of bollox again ..you truly are the head of talking rubbish 

Posted By: Eastern outpost
Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 9:30pm

Please point me & other interested parties in the direction of the post that prompted you to reply.

Hope it wasn’t the, sorry your, glorious leader in NK

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 10:43pm

sadly they battered us there with 15 last year as well 

Just cos your RR and definitely as reliable and powerful as a Rolls Royce V12 Merlin...im not going to bite back ...

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 10:59pm

Yes I owe Roy an apology , it was a miss read statement by my self ....

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 11:10pm

Yes I owe Roy an apology , it was a miss read statement by my self ....
Posting for an inadvertent acquaintance but most honoured of course, yawn 🥱 

How has my emissary of Asian perfection become such a western sympathiser and values adopter and how does the collective wisdom of this weird collective of oval balled worshippers think HIS SUPREME WONDERFULNESS should react?

-------------

Date Posted: 24 February 2023 at 11:38pm
Feel for Ken Owens atm. Just watching his interview on the news. Looks worn out. To be made Welsh captain only to have to deal with all this stuff. Can't be easy.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:44am
I share everyone's concerns about the haphazardness of the selection which is made even more so by the absence of Tipuric yesterday from the captain's run explained as managing his load. Jac Morgan stepped up so talk of him being injured may be off the mark. 

Despite all that I have an eerie confidence that this is not going to be as foregone as the first two games. Partly because England themselves are a bit all over the place selection wise and partly because events of the past two weeks will have galvanised this squad - us against everybody mentality. 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 11:37am
Any predictions on scores?

I'm going with 15 - 30.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 12:28pm

I'm going with 15 - 30.

I'm going to say 21-19 either way. If it comes to Halfers against Farrell we are in with a very good chance. Certainly cannot afford 19 penalties against this time. 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 2:07pm

I'm going with 15 - 30.
Deuce for me

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 3:38pm
I genuinely can't call this...one because the Welsh team are just a mess ..but could deliver a victory through just determination or England get the Millennium crowd atmosphere jinks and bottle it.
Or it could be a hammering against Wales.

Simply don't know.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 4:42pm
Aah. The Prince and Princess of Wales singing GSTK. How lovely. 

Posted By: dr_martinov
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:02pm

I'm shocked to hear they're royalists. 

England look in complete control but only 3 pts up I suppose.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:07pm
Try for Saes, two forward passes.

-------------
Keep the faith

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:10pm

Did they also sing Land of my Fathers, in welsh too?

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:12pm
Owen Williams seems to have got off to an off-key start. Hope it doesnt play on his mind.

Slice off his left boot. Charge down/near charge down kick.

-------------

Posted By: EJPT
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:14pm
Tomos Williams poor again 

Posted By: Milli
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:17pm
Need Biggar on

Posted By: Lincscarlet
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:27pm
Which donkey just went for a pick and go vs 2 England forwards with no support when it was on out wide? 

Posted By: Milli
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:31pm
Tomas W and O Williams needs to come off, quicker ball and we are well in this game

Posted By: surfing-mtber

Try for Saes, two forward passes.
Glad you said that, thought I as being one eyed.

-------------
Joshua24:15

Two turnovers for England, first was a penalty to Wales, hands beyond the ball.  No one saw it from the comentry box. 

-------------
Keep the faith

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:32pm
It's all England 

-------------

Posted By: scarletpimp
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:37pm
Tomos Williams  should  never have been picked for this game and we can see why.
He slows things down allowing  the strong England defence to re-set.
It's happened  time and again.
Quick ball and recycle  the answer. 
Look how quickly  the Irish recycle, ball through  the hands in an instant. 
Secondly continually  kicking  in the air to Steward ...who's save as houses..nonsense 
Battle of two mediocre sides, England,  less so !

-------------
I stood yer on tanner bank

Posted By: aber-fan
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:38pm
HT Wales 3 England 8

A fair reflection of territory and possession, and not as bad as I feared. Having said that, it could have been a lot better for Wales but for these errors:

1. Tomos W taking a quick pen instead of allowing 1/2p to take a fairly routine 3 points

2. on two occasions, Wales were near the England line and allowed the ball carrier to become isolated, allowing a turnover pen. OK, maybe the first was illegal, but the ref didn't see it that way.

The ref also made one clear mistake - penalising Francis when a scrum went down when it was obviously his opposite number at fault. Franis carefully explained the scrum dynamics to the ref, and sure enough - same thing but different result - Wales pen as it should have been in the first case.

I'd have liked a careful TMO review of the England try - two (early) paasses looked iffy, but I'm not sure more that more than a cursory look was taken.

We are not  out of this, but need to improve - a lot - in the red zone.

-------------
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:40pm

Two turnovers for England, first was a penalty to Wales, hands beyond the ball.  No one saw it from the comentry box. 

Gwyn Jones (I think) called it on S4C

-------------
“You cannot reason a man out of what he never reasoned himself into.” (Jonathan Swift)

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:41pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Yes.

I'm still a republican though!

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by aber-fan aber-fan wrote:

Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Yes.

I'm still a republican though!
Chacun à son goût Wink

At least they make more of an effort than many before

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:45pm
Annoyed at how we don't count on the pick and go. That pen Faletau gave away at the end was uneccessary. Had no support with him. Really frustrated by it.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:47pm
Thank you LRZ!

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:47pm
Just seen Delme Owens in a hospitality box.

Also, anyone catch the music that was the last song played before the restart? Not sure if it wasn’t a Budgie riff.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:50pm
Damn.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:51pm
Kicking to steward again was the root cause of that 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:51pm
Ref using the force to sense the try there. 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:53pm
Very harsh pen on Owen Williams for rolling on the floor.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:53pm
Hmmm so the box kick is our best weapon in attack? 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:56pm
Perennial problem - teams target our breakdown and slow us down or counter ruck too easily.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:58pm
getting mullered at the breakdwn

-------------
sir duckling tuft

Posted By: John
Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 5:59pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

Hmmm so the box kick is our best weapon in attack? 

With Owen Williams at fly half, yes. He might have been a good option a decade ago but not now. The halftime analysis wenton at length about not finishing off linebreaks. Either Patch or Cos would have finished off the two in tge second quarter.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:01pm
Has Gatland been totally unaware of Steward’s prowess under the high ball? Has he been deaf to all his team telling him not to kick there?

🤦‍♂️

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:07pm
as I keep saying owen williams offers no attacking threat.....patchell is the man followed by costelow and jarod

-------------
sir duckling tuft

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:08pm

Perennial problem - teams target our breakdown and slow us down or counter ruck too easily.

I am still unsure about Tipuric but our locks are not competitive at the breakdown. Faletau has had a couple of turnovers yes but then doesn't carry like some 8s, plays more like a 7 in some ways. Christ I think has had a good game but overall our pack is being outplayed and dominated.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:08pm
Wales should have been bold and picked Costelow to start all 5 games at 10, and any 9 who isn’t Tomos Williams. 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:09pm
Originally posted by dr_martinov dr_martinov wrote:

I am still unsure about Tipuric but our locks are not competitive at the breakdown. Faletau has had a couple of turnovers yes but then doesn't carry like some 8s, plays more like a 7 in some ways. Christ I think has had a good game but overall our pack is being outplayed and dominated.

Agree, we should have gone with Davies and Jenkins at lock, jac Morgan instead of tips, might have got some go forward then

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:09pm
Glad to see Reffell & Jenkins about to come on

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:13pm
Danny Care sums up Gatland’s teams with, « Wales are lacking a little bit of deception »

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:14pm
How do we turn a 22 attack lineout into defending our own 22? 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:15pm
Case in point just then: Faletau totally outmuscled by the England 20 (Curry?) at a 1 on 1 breakdown battle. Turnover, England clear. 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:17pm
Jiffy follows up with, « As Danny says. No deception »

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:20pm
Well that sums everything up. Promising attack, wild pass picked off by England then we give a pen away. And the S4C mics are right next to a bunch of drunk English fans singing swing low Angry

Forward to Malins

-------------

Briefly improved with speed of back from hardy, but then just good plating errors and gifting the game to England 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:21pm
Excellent from Tipuric there, finally!

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:21pm
And people were behind these players and their bluffing of striking? Absolutely shocking. Schoolboy errors. Absolutely shameful the standard of rugby these overpaid brats are playing but nope Gatland and the WRU are to blame. 

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:22pm
Hanging on by fingertips here with the away attack

-------------

"Da ni ar y rhaffau nawr" meddai Gwyn Jones. No sh*t Sherlock says I.

It’s all about the errors. Thai England team is pants, worst England team I’ve ever seen and we can’t string 3 phases together. Eminently beatable

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:23pm
Ludlum with arms in Hardy’s chops after box kick?

One eye is operating well or the TMO is asleep.

-------------

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:24pm
There it is. Game over. Yup, crap England. Abysmal Wales.

Date Posted: 25 February 2023 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

And people were behind these players and their bluffing of striking? Absolutely shocking. Schoolboy errors. Absolutely shameful the standard of rugby these overpaid brats are playing but nope Gatland and the WRU are to blame. 

Ref's had a good game, mind, that'll cheer you up. LOL

Print Page | Close Window

Forum Software by Web Wiz Forums® version 12.04 - http://www.webwizforums.com
Copyright ©2001-2021 Web Wiz Ltd. - https://www.webwiz.net