Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SUPPORTERS TRUST NEWS
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Questions on the forum

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abbey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Questions on the forum
    Posted: 28 June 2006 at 7:09pm

OK, I assume that everyone has seen the question on the forum? I assume that Wiz has made the reply?

How far do we go at this point in being open and honest, considering that there are a few who may try and hijack the working group?

I think that the reply made on the forum was excellent in that it showed that there has been activity. In my opinion, we should leave it at that and say that all members will get a mailshot in good time, possibly with their season tickets. Lapsed members are going to be mailshotted (? is that a word) again?

What does everyone else think?

Sponsored Links

M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 8:01pm
 Agree with that, Alun. Whoever put the reply together; well done. If there's any more info. put out on the forum I'd say that it needs to be stressed that it's an open meeting, members or not. Also, to be fair, I think that "pimp" deserves a reply to his question.  Things are moving, bois.

Edited by M.M.
wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:43pm
havent read the whole thread yet, but it was me as SupportersTrust
ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:49pm
Originally posted by Abbey Abbey wrote:

OK, I assume that everyone has seen the question on the forum? I assume that Wiz has made the reply?

How far do we go at this point in being open and honest, considering that there are a few who may try and hijack the working group?

I think that the reply made on the forum was excellent in that it showed that there has been activity. In my opinion, we should leave it at that and say that all members will get a mailshot in good time, possibly with their season tickets. Lapsed members are going to be mailshotted (? is that a word) again?

What does everyone else think?

Have done so, hope you're all ok with that.
No one's going to hijack the group. People have had plenty of notice to get involved. On the other hand, we still need some people with expertise, so maybe we could invite members with relevant skills to put their hand up?

wizard View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
No Longer An Admin of SF

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wizard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 June 2006 at 10:54pm

anyone can use the SupportersTrust account

the password is trustnoone

I created it to allow us some freedom in the beginning

Mike View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 12:24pm

I've just read that thread and disappointment mixed with anger doesn't come close.

Some people really....

M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 1:22pm
Don't worry, Mike. Just a couple of Apaches getting restless.
Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 3:52pm

Hope you don't mind my replies boys, but it's difficult to let it lie when certain people are obviously using this as an opportunity to create an argument.

Sorry!

ursamajor View Drop Down
Founder
Founder

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ursamajor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 6:25pm
Vulcan was PM'ing me last night ( rat a * rsed no doubt) accusing me of calling him a liar and vowing not to post on the forum again until I apologise.
So its not all bad news.

M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 7:30pm

Well, they made a probe attack then. Testing our defences, counting our guns. Keep the faith, bois.

Scarletrover View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Scarletrover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 June 2006 at 8:37pm

Roundly repulsed and in ignominious retreat?

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic