Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reading The Ref

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:18pm
Originally posted by al08 al08 wrote:

yeeowwwwww

Next season our NIQ's will be Muller, Pienaar, Afoa, Payne, Wannenburg and Danielli

4 of those players are under 30. More bullshit. I'm outta here anyway, Ulster rubgy marches on yet again

If you were a fan of any other team you'd have the grace to admit that the ref was a homer.

But no. You're Northen Irish. Micks who actually want to be English. The most morally bankrupt people on Earth.

I just wouldn't be you. You're worse than Thatcher.
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
Sponsored Links

SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:18pm
No problem Mr Loftificus....I havent had a stella all day but have stuck to Ardmore 46% proof single malt(peaty whisky)...Val has gone to be saying she will never speak to me again....so its not all ba to come out of this evening
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:19pm
Originally posted by Sam Cheese Sam Cheese wrote:

yeeowwwwww

Next season our NIQ's will be Muller, Pienaar, Afoa, Payne, Wannenburg and Danielli

4 of those players are under 30. More bullshit. I'm outta here anyway, Ulster rubgy marches on yet again

If you were a fan of any other team you'd have the grace to admit that the ref was a homer.

But no. You're Northen Irish. Micks who actually want to be English. The most morally bankrupt people on Earth.

If any unexpected parcels arrive in the next few days ...Id give them a very wide birth
Sam Cheese View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sam Cheese Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:28pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

yeeowwwwww

If any unexpected parcels arrive in the next few days ...Id give them a very wide birth

Exactly. That's how they roll. They won't man up. Disgusting cowards.
You will know the vengeance of the Lord Humungus! I promise you... nobody... nobody... gets out of here alive!
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:35pm
There Might be a package from scotland too
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by SMELLYMIKE SMELLYMIKE wrote:

No problem Mr Loftificus....I havent had a stella all day but have stuck to Ardmore 46% proof single malt(peaty whisky)...Val has gone to be saying she will never speak to me again....so its not all ba to come out of this evening
Good man! Clap that makes two of us on the whiskers then.....Jura for me! Thumbs Up 
New Season, New Start
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:39pm
Jura is on sale in tescos at present....I tried a jap whisky this week ...really fruity, not normally my style but really nice.....My favourite has to be 25 year old laphroig....nectar of the gods
joss View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:44pm
GLAYVA mun
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 April 2011 at 11:52pm
Glayva is beter outsde on a cold night......Thai whiskey is another derived tasteWacko
BillyBigBalls View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BillyBigBalls Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:32am
As his name was mentioned, Danielli is one of the worst wingers I have seen LOL
s.pimpernel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
A.F.K.A.P.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s.pimpernel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 11:38am
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

We will not be playing in the play offs ,because of the nonsense at ravenhill this evening .

I`m sorry but that is nonsense. What has cost us a play off place was that last minute draw and loss we conceded to Leinster and Ulster.
In Pivac we trust
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by s.pimpernel s.pimpernel wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

We will not be playing in the play offs ,because of the nonsense at ravenhill this evening .

I`m sorry but that is nonsense. What has cost us a play off place was that last minute draw and loss we conceded to Leinster and Ulster.
And the ref last night ...Its addative in the end
Albert View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 3:39pm

[QUOTE=al08] yeeowwwwww

I just wouldn't be you. You're worse than Thatcher.[/QUOTE
]
It's a thinking man's game
Albert View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Albert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 4:21pm
These sort of remarks are totally uncalled for. Do get a grip man!  For all you know a108 may be a fully paid up member of the IRA! 
I am as angry as you are about last night but you should direct your venom at the referee and that bent TMO rather than tar all Northern Irish people with the same brush.
The best thing all of us can do is write to the authorities be they Celtic Rugby the WRU or whoever else has a stake hold in ensuring that the the game is not dragged through the mud by incompetent and gutless referees officiating in the Magners'  Impartiality and fairness are the most important qualities of all in an officials. If that is not evident then the game's not worth playing.  Last night's referee left me with a sour taste in my mouth.  I have seen many a ref have howlers but I have never thought that any one I have seen was biased - until last night.  It was a gutless display. I have already sent an e-mail off to Celtic Rugby with that message.

As for you,  a108,  you should take a long hard look at yourself and consider whether it is right and proper that you come on to this forum.  I really don't understand why you do so. Your posts since the game have been most uncharitable and very provocative and, unfortunately have elicited some bigoted responses.  Have you nothing else to do other than go on a wind up mission or push your nose in where it's not wanted?  Feelings are very raw at the moment in the Scarlets camp and you would do well to understand that and try and empathise with fans who believe ( quite rightly so in my mind ) that their team has been shabbily dealt with.
Occasionally you manage to post something which is relevant and of mutual interest.  When you do so we welcome your comments but if you continue in the same childish vein as you have done in the last 24hrs it's best for all if you keep away.
Let's disagree about things by all means but let's try and be mature and civilised in how we address each other.
It's a thinking man's game
connor boy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote connor boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 7:23pm
cant believe some are even bringing up the group up in posts.What that lot done yrs ago as no bearing on a rugby forum in any form..............

Edited by connor boy - 02 April 2011 at 7:24pm
Pigeon Toed Orange Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel..........
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 April 2011 at 10:36pm
WOW.....a lot of emotion as been exposed by a cheating scotsman and an irish pr1ck
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic