Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

RIP RedZep

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2021 at 5:17pm
Mick's funeral will be held a week  today  December 9th at 3.15 pm at the Narberth Crematorium 

Edited by LLANDRE - 02 December 2021 at 7:53pm
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
Sponsored Links

minime View Drop Down
Sod the Dragons, I'm a Turk now

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote minime Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 December 2021 at 5:39pm
So sad to hear the news of Mick.  We got on really well from the first time we met.  We always had a good chat at both home and away games.  He was as one-eyed as they come, which is as huge a compliment that I can make to a Turk.  LOL 

He'll be very missed by Karen and myself, along with many others, who got to enjoy the pleasure of Mick's company, personality, and humour.

Just in case you are reading this Mick,  I hope they serve decent beer where you are, and raise a glass, because that's what we'll all be doing for you.

Big love from us. x

Unfortunately, Karen and I are both unable to attend the funeral, as Karen will be in Ramsgate visiting family, and I have an appointment in Swansea at the same time which I can't get out of.
Clart with a heart now living in the land of the one eyed!
coldith View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coldith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2021 at 7:49pm
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 December 2021 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by coldith coldith wrote:

http://www.pembrokeshiresport.co.uk/Default.aspx

Great share. Thanks.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2021 at 3:01pm

Thanks Judith! A lovely and fitting tribute to Mick ❤️🇹🇷🇹🇷🇹🇷
PritchyTheScarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Young Munster 2004 - Neyland RFC Tour

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PritchyTheScarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2021 at 3:20pm
Originally posted by coldith coldith wrote:

http://www.pembrokeshiresport.co.uk/Default.aspx

A great tribute from Bill. In another article on the website (Indoor Cricket - 6th December 2021) it mentions that there was a minute's silence prior to the game between Neyland and Narberth, which I was part of. I played cricket against Mick when he was with Narberth and, prior to that, Hook. He'll be remembered very fondly in Pembrokeshire cricketing circles.

Edited by PritchyTheScarlet - 08 December 2021 at 3:24pm
🇹🇷    
swissscarlets View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swissscarlets Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2021 at 5:32pm
Such a lovely tribute to Mick RIP
west is best.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 December 2021 at 6:27pm
From the comments on here, Mick lived life to the full and did a lot of good, put smiles on faces, in people’s hearts.

It can be easy to remain on the sidelines and not get involved.

Life is for living and Mick’s example of widespread kindness and fun has much to be recommended.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic