Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Sanjay joining Cardiff rugby - Confirmed

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 6:19pm
honestly not a big loss for wht watched the last season..Sanjay is not the young Llanelli Scarlets boy, now he s and adult pro player and I want the last contract for capitalize his last pro years...
He has a big contract and Scarlets can spend on others.
Sponsored Links

Tony Clifton View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Clifton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 6:29pm
Originally posted by Mr Ian Mr Ian wrote:

honestly not a big loss for wht watched the last season..Sanjay is not the young Llanelli Scarlets boy, now he s and adult pro player and I want the last contract for capitalize his last pro years...
He has a big contract and Scarlets can spend on others.
Is he in the 38? If so, that doesn’t help us lighten our books to spend elsewhere.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 6:39pm
Sad if true. However he has barely played for us or shown the form he had when he was first here ! We need to tie down Mc Nicholl and HP in the bank plus Ioan Nicholas I guess but it’s a shock if true. Two big Bok second rows please 👍
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 6:53pm
swap for someone like Elis Jenkins?
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:03pm
I m a big Sanjay fan but for what I watched from him in the last scarlets game, I think his transfer Will be not a disgrace. Surely he Will have other 2 or 3 big season and all depends of his motivation and seems he s not și enthusiatic to play with us, If not this rumor hadnt reason to be..
Maybe he would like two live in Cardiff area, maybe he doing It, but in this days I think we dont need only strong players, but also with strong passion for Scarlets 
Calon_Coch2 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Calon_Coch2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:09pm
Done deal apparently 
Calon_Coch2
scarletsbeno1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsbeno1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:20pm
Can't stay fit anyway lets be honest
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:26pm
Have Cardiff Blues found new benefactors 
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:26pm
Yes the wru
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:27pm
Originally posted by scarletsbeno1 scarletsbeno1 wrote:

Can't stay fit anyway lets be honest

Best of luck on that plastic pitch. ( If he plays any games on it)

Keep the faith
tannerbankboy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tannerbankboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:39pm
This doesn't show him in a good light if true.  He's not been seen since his return and owes us big time.  HP and McNichol are no youngsters either so long term the cupboard is bare.  The younger players are nowhere near the standard of the top 3.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:44pm

Any idea on the pay out? For the early release. 
turkishrebel View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote turkishrebel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:44pm
Western trash and orders up to their tricks again.
If Liam is going so be it. He has played 4 games in 2 years, not value for money. 
I assume Liam still has a bit left on his contract so if Cardiff want him they need to cough up. 
Would be a loss but we do have depth at 15/wing. How much rugby will he play for us next couple of years? He seems to be very team Wales 1st these days.
If he goes it will free up resources for lock/oversees back 3 player
Once a Scarlet, always a Scarlet!
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

prob just out of contract at end of seAson i’d guess
crj89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 7:49pm
Originally posted by turkishrebel turkishrebel wrote:

Western trash and orders up to their tricks again.
If Liam is going so be it. He has played 4 games in 2 years, not value for money. 
I assume Liam still has a bit left on his contract so if Cardiff want him they need to cough up. 
Would be a loss but we do have depth at 15/wing. How much rugby will he play for us next couple of years? He seems to be very team Wales 1st these days.
If he goes it will free up resources for lock/oversees back 3 player

He does live in an apartment at the Vale so he's very much team Wales first.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 November 2021 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by RR1972 RR1972 wrote:

Originally posted by 157cb 157cb wrote:

prob just out of contract at end of seAson i’d guess
I would definitely say so. I do hope it’s wrong as we have barely seen Sanjay but suspect not. Times like this really make you respect the Ken Owens and AWJ’s of Welsh rugby! Proper legends - the one club man 👍
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 24>
  Share Topic