Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > SOCIAL > PHOTOGRAPHY > Scarlets Photographs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlet shirts around the world.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Scarlet shirts around the world.
    Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:09pm
Holiday time is fast approaching. I have over the years seen Scarlet shirts in places far and wide.
I thought it would be a nice touch to have some pictures of our shirts been worn in places far and wide. It does not have to be a recognisable landmark but great if it is. I bet that members already have loads of these to get the thread going.

PS My intentions  of course are honourable but for the benefit of us mature members who are proud they can use a keyboard!! Can someone in laymans terms explain how you can post pictures on here from your own computer photo files.Confused
Sponsored Links

Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:34pm
Let's kick this off then! Florida 2009.
Cartref newydd, Stadiwm newydd, Penod newydd, Yr un freuddwyd.

"Does na unman yn debyg i adra, ond mae adra'n debyg iawn i 'chdi."

All statements-My opinions
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:37pm
Who's your mate wearing the Scarlet top Al? Wink
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Turkish Fez View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Turkish Fez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:39pm
Thats the spirit!!  Hope your not wearing socks with sandles.

Have found a couple of rugby venue ones but alas I'm struggling to reduce the size of the photo onto a jpeg format. Never said I was clever! 

Edited by Turkish Fez - 19 June 2011 at 9:50pm
Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by Turkish Fez Turkish Fez wrote:

Thats the spirit!!  Hope your not wearing socks with sandles.

Have found a couple of rugby venue ones but alas I'm struggling to reduce the size of the photo onto a jpeg format. Never said I was clever! 

Nooo! Had enough of the flip flops by this time, so trainers and socks it was!!!

Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:51pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

Who's your mate wearing the Scarlet top Al? Wink

At least he has a Scarlets top!!!

Alun View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alun Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 9:55pm
And here's the very same T-Shirt at the Grand Place, Brussels, 2009.

KID A View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KID A Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 10:22pm
Bloke with a white face in New Zealand:

Bizmark84 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bizmark84 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:33pm
I got married in Cuba In  May and one of the entertainers there had last seasons green jersey on and Said it was his pride and joy i ended up becoming very good friends with this chap and he now has A new red Burrda top to add to his collection
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 June 2011 at 11:58pm
Ok which photo is going to compete with the conservatory......
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 4:02am
Pic didn't come out well...apologies...

Edited by Wil Chips - 20 June 2011 at 1:20pm
SMELLYMIKE View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler
Apple rule

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SMELLYMIKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 6:39am
Is that your scooter ...Mr chips.....If you brought it to the game , you might be able to get to the half time meeteings on time..and by the why they wont stand for it in the north as they havent invented the wheel over there ..let alone 2 wheels...Youl be burnt as a warlock and trouble maker
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 10:01am
Iesu, shocking focus on that picture Mr C, everything in the background is a blur mun.
We are Con Air. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 12:47pm
That's a deliberate ploy to throw you Evans.

Didn't realise the young un's were allowed toys in the sweatshop Chips, she could have thrown the cigarette behind her out of picture too, I blame the parents Disapprove
A Evans View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote A Evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:25pm
You have upset him now mun Gate, picture has been removed. Hope you feel proud of yourself.
Gate12 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gate12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 June 2011 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by A Evans A Evans wrote:

You have upset him now mun Gate, picture has been removed. Hope you feel proud of yourself.

I am, this slave labour needs to be stamped out and I'm happy to stand up for the little people, just wish I'd taken a screen print though as evidence before he removed it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic