Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets in the u20s final

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 July 2022 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by Eastern outpost Eastern outpost wrote:

Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

Originally posted by surfing-mtber surfing-mtber wrote:

Considering how little rugby our youngsters have payed in the last 2 years, that was a good performance overall.  Better than England!!

These results need to be taken with a large pinch of salt for me as I am not 100% we would have beaten all the sides in the other pool.
Nonetheless it will be pretty good for confidence in the group.
Yep. Being part of a successful team is to be cherished rather than a tonking . The fringe Scarlets players in the squad will have got plenty out of it all I am sure. I am just disappointed that in the Scarlets sense we are junior partners in terms of contribution to the starting teams each game. 

Sponsored Links

Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2022 at 8:05am

Considering how little rugby our youngsters have payed in the last 2 years, that was a good performance overall.  Better than England!!

These results need to be taken with a large pinch of salt for me as I am not 100% we would have beaten all the sides in the other pool.

That goes without saying, I'm happy with the results & at the end of the day you can only beat the team that is at the other end of the field. I hope we can step up now when the next 6 nations comes around & build on this. 
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2022 at 8:24am

That goes without saying, I'm happy with the results & at the end of the day you can only beat the team that is at the other end of the field. I hope we can step up now when the next 6 nations comes around & build on this. 

I too thought we had the easiest group by far however Italy finishing in 3rd place after beating England makes you think. 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 July 2022 at 11:30am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

I too thought we had the easiest group by far however Italy finishing in 3rd place after beating England makes you think. 

Some one asked on twitter when our new kit would be launched & the reply was "soon". At least give a time frame.

What's the bets they don't have it out in time for the Pembrokeshire County Show which would be a great chance of shifting some new kit.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic