Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets side to face the Ospreys

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 10:08am
ANY points will be vital for this game. A losing bonus point and a 4 try bonus May be enough for us to top the shield. I think it will be a multiple try game but I am worried about the efficiency of the Os pack in scrums and of course Jac Morgan needs neutralising somehow! 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Sponsored Links

Dai Guevara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 11:00am
This is not the game to give to Costelow to get more experience, at least not when Patch is fit. If this season is anything to go by there will be plenty of occasions when he will have to play. Even if we were not facing the dark side, our greatest foes, we need every point possible at this stage of the season to give us the chance, however small, of progressing to bigger things.
I hope I am wrong and that Costelow has a stormer.
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 11:38am
Costelow SyG.

Your welcome.

Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 12:36pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

ANY points will be vital for this game. A losing bonus point and a 4 try bonus May be enough for us to top the shield. I think it will be a multiple try game but I am worried about the efficiency of the Os pack in scrums and of course Jac Morgan needs neutralising somehow! 
I think only a win will guarantee us the shield. Anything less will require us to win our last game also.

Scarlets on 43 and 2 points today will put us on 45

Ospreys on 34 and 3 wins from their last 3 games will put them on 46.

Gulp, this is the big one today.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Dai Guevara View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dai Guevara Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Wil Chips Wil Chips wrote:

Costelow SyG.

Your welcome.

Gobeithio bod ti'n iawn.
157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 1:16pm

Come on Scarlets!!! Let's run them ragged..We have scored 58 tries to there 27, a staggering difference.... With one more game played.
crj89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by Dai Guevara Dai Guevara wrote:

This is not the game to give to Costelow to get more experience, at least not when Patch is fit. If this season is anything to go by there will be plenty of occasions when he will have to play. Even if we were not facing the dark side, our greatest foes, we need every point possible at this stage of the season to give us the chance, however small, of progressing to bigger things.
I hope I am wrong and that Costelow has a stormer.

He’s a far better kicker when it comes to penalties, In my mind anyway, he makes things happen and a good tackler also.
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by Rob o'r Bont Rob o'r Bont wrote:

I think only a win will guarantee us the shield. Anything less will require us to win our last game also.

Damn Rob  .. I knew I should not have relied on my memory and wishful thinking πŸ˜‚. 
"I'd rather have been a judge than a miner.Being a miner,as soon as you are too old and tired and sick and stupid to do the job properly,you have to go.The very opposite applies with judges!"P.Cook
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 2:37pm

Damn Rob  .. I knew I should not have relied on my memory and wishful thinking πŸ˜‚. 
Wishful thinking gets me through the day every day David.  Apparently it's the road to despair but it works for me. Smile
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 3:03pm
Good discipline today, Anscombe has kicked 24/25 & 96% in URC this season. 

We need to take care of Lake/Jac Morgan/Webb/Anscombe.  
Cofi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cofi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 4:18pm
Late change - Liam out Angus oBrien in
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Don't blink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 4:52pm
Great value for money. 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 7:23pm

Wishful thinking gets me through the day every day David.  Apparently it's the road to despair but it works for me. Smile
. πŸ˜‚ well I am trying to forget today’s game now!!
RR1972 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RR1972 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 7:42pm
Well that went wellOuch
ChrisX View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChrisX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2022 at 10:42pm
MUST win v Stormers, hope Bulls can dent the Ospreys. Is that about it in terns of Champions Cup? To the wire... they play on 20th May so we know where we are on the 21st?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic