Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Scarlets team vs Ulster (h)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 6:38pm
Originally posted by Mr Ian Mr Ian wrote:

Really strong team on field and bench...a must win game for us in this parte of the season...come on Scarlets!!!

The majority said that prior to the Edinburgh game when we found out that it wasn't a strong team after all.🤔🙄
Keep the faith
Sponsored Links

Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by PearlJam PearlJam wrote:

I think a few people may have gone a bit bonkers here - there isn't a grand conspiracy against us, starting with the Masons, filtering down to the IMF, the World Bank, The European Central Banks, to Interpol, via Whitehall, to the WRU, through Gatland and aimed directly at the Scarlets.

It's just likely that our players are first reserves. No big deal. We've got to deal with it and that's why we have a squad of players for this scenario. The blokes selected will be fresh having had a few weeks off. Let them rip.

Unless we lose, then I'm blaming the United Nations and Rob Howley.

Bang on
Huwbach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Huwbach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by KID A KID A wrote:

starting with the Masons

That's 100% who the blame should start with on Scarletfever.

😂
Mugwuffin View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mugwuffin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by Maple Maple wrote:

It seems that Gatland is trying to p*ss Pivac off !!!

Pivac will be doing the same thing next season.

Wyn, Jake etc must be next in line if one of the matchday squad falls ill or gets injured before the South Africa match. They wouldn’t be able to come into the Wales 23 if they’d played for us the night before.
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 9:10pm
It's got Vladimir Putin written all over it. Well he gets blamed for everything else, so why not?
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 9:14pm
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Originally posted by Mr Ian Mr Ian wrote:

Really strong team on field and bench...a must win game for us in this parte of the season...come on Scarlets!!!

The majority said that prior to the Edinburgh game when we found out that it wasn't a strong team after all.🤔🙄
the majority on here thought we would win our group in Europe.Confused
Wasp View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wasp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 10:24pm
If ever there was a year to win our group, this was it. 
Ulster and Leicester both suffering a lack of form, us coming off our best campaign for 10 years.
We're still still here!
Winston View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Winston Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2018 at 10:35pm
So it’s the carnival. I’m travelling from Bridgend area. Would you recommend I go across Loughor bridge or leave M4 at Hendy
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 5:15am

I think a few people may have gone a bit bonkers here - there isn't a grand conspiracy against us, starting with the Masons, filtering down to the IMF, the World Bank, The European Central Banks, to Interpol, via Whitehall, to the WRU, through Gatland and aimed directly at the Scarlets.

It's just likely that our players are first reserves. No big deal. We've got to deal with it and that's why we have a squad of players for this scenario. The blokes selected will be fresh having had a few weeks off. Let them rip.

About right I’d say.
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 11:20am
Raining heavily in Llanelli at the moment. Due to clear up this afternoon.
PE SA View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PE SA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 11:24am
No McClusky for them is huge IMO. He has been a player we have struggled to deal with in previous fixtures with his direct running.
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 11:31am
Group of 10 of us heading up from the West, looking forward too!
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 11:43am
Originally posted by PE SA PE SA wrote:

No McClusky for them is huge IMO. He has been a player we have struggled to deal with in previous fixtures with his direct running.

This season we've struggled to contain Bundi Aki & Tuilagi too. 
Rob o'r Bont View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran
Dr. Optimist

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rob o'r Bont Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 11:55am

Great post.

But I must admit, I love reading the conspiracy theories. Smile

I've got a few (well 2 actually) wobblie knees over this one.  Looking forward to seeing the backrow perform.  Having watched Wales last week, I think the only reason Boyde hasn't made the Welsh squad is a reluctance by Gatland to add fuel to the conspiracy fire.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Ffidel Bennett View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ffidel Bennett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 12:10pm
We certainly need to show more control than we have usually managed so far this season. A win is all important but we certainly don't want to lose by running it from risky positions while trying to get a 4 try bonus point. Let's hope that the forwards can give us plenty of possession and most of it in their half. Then hopefully we have been practising moves with the back 3 running at pace and on different angles behind Dan. Up to now he has tended to distribute the ball predictably along the line, making relatively easy targets for a good defence.
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2018 at 12:14pm
We just need to win tonight, bois. By 1 point would do me.Wink
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic