Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Season Ticket Benefits

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Lee91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Season Ticket Benefits
    Posted: 08 May 2023 at 11:34am
Don’t know how many ST holders are on here.
I’m moving my lot from S10 to S4 for next season.

We had very minimal benefits this year with it being more expensive to have a ST in some instances.
They are yet to announce benefits for the coming season so I’d like to know what everyone on here thinks and would like.

A couple things I’d like to see are;
Shop discount
Free entry to academy games
ST holders names on their seat
Some exclusive events throughout the season

What other things would people like?

Edited by Mr Lee91 - 08 May 2023 at 11:35am
As long as you win it once, you'll never be forgotten
Sponsored Links

SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 3:07pm
This should have been done when season tickets were out not leave it up to people to suggest things. Just had a look at other teams websites and what they offer. The club should be embarrassed at how far behind they are. 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 3:21pm
Symptomatic of businesses in Llanelli ...#ledbydonkeys
philtheturk56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by Mr Lee91 Mr Lee91 wrote:

Don’t know how many ST holders are on here.
I’m moving my lot from S10 to S4 for next season.

We had very minimal benefits this year with it being more expensive to have a ST in some instances.
They are yet to announce benefits for the coming season so I’d like to know what everyone on here thinks and would like.

A couple things I’d like to see are;
Shop discount
Free entry to academy games
ST holders names on their seat
Some exclusive events throughout the season

What other things would people like?

Shop discount.. debenture holders were supposed to have that as part of their Interest Free loan to the Club, never materialized!! Shop blame Club, club wont comment!!
Free entry to Ac games, that was stopped for Deb holders once Llanelli RFC went PLC, they wont be in a league next season, so do you mean Free entry to C Quins & or Drovers??
Names on seat.. even if they are there, still wont stop someone initially sitting in a/your seat.

reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 6:38pm
It’s all been a bit flat this time for ST launch . I don’t think that I have seen anything that states the prices will remain the same either? I just hope the club bombards the extra 4000 or so fans that joined us for the Glasgow game with “ join us” literature. I would be happy to see first time new ST applications getting half price tickets to get them hooked in to the club. Our marketing remains modestly effective 
SA14 View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Wwwww mince

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SA14 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 7:07pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

It’s all been a bit flat this time for ST launch . I don’t think that I have seen anything that states the prices will remain the same either? I just hope the club bombards the extra 4000 or so fans that joined us for the Glasgow game with “ join us” literature. I would be happy to see first time new ST applications getting half price tickets to get them hooked in to the club. Our marketing remains modestly effective 

There’s been one Facebook post saying season tickets are on sale and none on Instagram…..
philtheturk56 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote philtheturk56 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

There’s been one Facebook post saying season tickets are on sale and none on Instagram…..

Bank Hol weekend prob not helped... But they should have been prepared for that.

Cant see any list with prices for certain areas North, South, family Area
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by philtheturk56 philtheturk56 wrote:

Originally posted by SA14 SA14 wrote:

Bank Hol weekend prob not helped... But they should have been prepared for that.

Cant see any list with prices for certain areas North, South, family Area
Thanks 👍 I’m glad that I had not missed the grand launch! It’s been poorly launched as a big event. Probably the most low profile ever? Why ? And what on earth are marketing doing? 🤨

Edited by reesytheexile - 08 May 2023 at 7:54pm
Mr Lee91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Lee91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 8:10pm
Originally posted by philtheturk56 philtheturk56 wrote:

Shop discount.. debenture holders were supposed to have that as part of their Interest Free loan to the Club, never materialized!! Shop blame Club, club wont comment!!
Free entry to Ac games, that was stopped for Deb holders once Llanelli RFC went PLC, they wont be in a league next season, so do you mean Free entry to C Quins & or Drovers??
Names on seat.. even if they are there, still wont stop someone initially sitting in a/your seat.

I mean actual Academy games, 16’s East/West, 18’s Boys & Girls. All barring the girls charge entry.

I just thought names on seats is a nice personal touch which I think would go a long way with some people especially younger fans, there’s the groove on the seats there ready so it wouldn’t cost much to print out names on vinyl and stick them on. Bet you could even get volunteers to do it.

I’m just looking for others ideas, what people would actually like. I’m acting solely as an individual in my inquiry.
As long as you win it once, you'll never be forgotten
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 9:05pm
Why is the club so poor at communicating with people , when communication is the life blood of any sporting institution...unbelievable 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Why is the club so poor at communicating with people , when communication is the life blood of any sporting institution...unbelievable 
 Totally agree! We seem to change our marketing / commercial staff constantly or rather they leave. The model seems totally underinvested with quality people 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 9:23pm
Please stop agreeing with me , you makeing me sound less controversial Wink
bydder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bydder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 10:43pm
queue jump in the bar instead waiting for 20-30 mins for a pint like in the glasgow game
N11
crj89 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 11:15pm

I follow the Scarlets on the various socials and visit the forum quite regularly, I found out that my season ticket had already been renewed without my knowledge/consent only when I noticed that a direct debit had left my bank account, I emailed the ticket office last week but no reply as of yet.
scarletsrules View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletsrules Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 May 2023 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by crj89 crj89 wrote:

I follow the Scarlets on the various socials and visit the forum quite regularly, I found out that my season ticket had already been renewed without my knowledge/consent only when I noticed that a direct debit had left my bank account, I emailed the ticket office last week but no reply as of yet.

I received a letter mid April about this which stated they would automatically renew it.
gnasher1975 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gnasher1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2023 at 12:01am
Originally posted by scarletsrules scarletsrules wrote:

Originally posted by crj89 crj89 wrote:

I received a letter mid April about this which stated they would automatically renew it.

Same here
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic