Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Team versus Australia

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2022 at 7:38pm
Too many has been/ never been from the tosspreys for my liking ...can someone tell me what Watkins is doing playing rugby , he should be on a building site and George North could have been truly world class if he wasn't such a scarfy pants mammy's boy 
Sponsored Links

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2022 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Too many has been/ never been from the tosspreys for my liking ...can someone tell me what Watkins is doing playing rugby , he should be on a building site and George North could have been truly world class if he wasn't such a scarfy pants mammy's boy 
Time for you to leave I think mate. 🤡 
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2022 at 8:13pm
Originally posted by Fscarlet Fscarlet wrote:

HAHA The Wru actually sent Josh out as the player to be interviewed by the press for the press conference.

The captain should have been put forward not someone who has just made their debut.

In his mind, Josh was probably thinking, “Well, we were ahead when I left the pitch. Don’t look at me”.
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Oracle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2022 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

[QUOTE=Oracle]Too many has been/ never been from the tosspreys for my liking ...can someone tell me what Watkins is doing playing rugby , he should be on a building site and George North could have been truly world class if he wasn't such a scarfy pants mammy's boy 
Time for you to leave I think mate. 🤡 [/QUOTE
I'll have to ask your boss mark orders OuchOuchClown pinnacle of a careerPig
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 6:59am
Quite a scathing report from simon thomas today in WOL so i think pivac is toast and will be gone whatever the result against australia dropping the reigning turnover king in URC jac morgan for south africa tour telling him he had to be stronger over the ball and he has used 80 players so for during his tenure.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 7:36am
Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Quite a scathing report from simon thomas today in WOL so i think pivac is toast and will be gone whatever the result against australia dropping the reigning turnover king in URC jac morgan for south africa tour telling him he had to be stronger over the ball and he has used 80 players so for during his tenure.

Yes Nigel I don't see him making the 6 nations. Clean sweep of coaches required with a long term brief - make us competitive by the 2027 World Cup. Fans/journos will forgive poor results in the short/medium term if the coaching group are honest and selections point to the changing of the guard. Pivac has given us plenty of "why did he say that" moments but his nonsense about Jac Morgan last summer is pretty near the top of the list. 
scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 7:44am
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Originally posted by scarletnut scarletnut wrote:

[QUOTE=Oracle]Too many has been/ never been from the tosspreys for my liking ...can someone tell me what Watkins is doing playing rugby , he should be on a building site and George North could have been truly world class if he wasn't such a scarfy pants mammy's boy 
Time for you to leave I think mate. 🤡 [/QUOTE
I'll have to ask your boss mark orders OuchOuchClown pinnacle of a careerPig
You abusing players on here isn’t a good look. You make a fool of yourself on a daily basis.
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 8:14am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Originally posted by ladram ladram wrote:

Yes Nigel I don't see him making the 6 nations. Clean sweep of coaches required with a long term brief - make us competitive by the 2027 World Cup. Fans/journos will forgive poor results in the short/medium term if the coaching group are honest and selections point to the changing of the guard. Pivac has given us plenty of "why did he say that" moments but his nonsense about Jac Morgan last summer is pretty near the top of the list. 

Totally agree, that was a genuine "I'm sorry I think I misheard you" moment.

He has done some bits well, like dropping Beard & telling him what he needed to work on & he came back a different player, though I'll admit he has been quiet recently in games.

It's got to the stage where I actually don't want us to win this weekend so change will be invoked.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 8:26am
Think if Beard was AWJ's size he would never have been given a cap. Shades of Derwyn Jones. When you compare how he uses that bulk to similar size guys - Etzebeth & even Rowlands there is just no comparison. 

I too have felt that, whilst deep down I always want Wales to win whatever sport it is, losing as many games as we can is the only way that the WRU will get the message that change, not only of the coaching group, is long overdue. 
dyniol53 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dyniol53 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 8:47am
I get the sense that this Georgia loss is the kick in the teeth.

Yes many people are saying Pivac has to go but the overwhelming majority of fans and pundits are caveting that it’s not enough. Real top to bottom change is the only solution to avoid another decade of waless Rugby like the 80s and 90s
https://twitter.com/exile_podcast?lang=en
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 9:29am
In bad news, Hooper is out of the match.
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 9:36am

In bad news, Hooper is out of the match.

Thats a blow - quality player. Both sides are going to be going into this game minus 6/7 first choice players - Liam, LRZ, any 12 from 2/3 choices, Biggar, Wyn, Rowlands, Lydiate. Should even the game up. Wales will obviously up their game considerably but this Australian squad have pushed some good teams - Ireland & France all the way this Autumn so they will prove a battle to get past. 
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 9:38am
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 9:44am

Unavailable XV: Looking at the Wallabies current injury toll ahead of Wales | Latest Rugby News | RUGBY.com.au 

Thats a lot more than 6/7 I must admit. Some cracking players there. Wales to win it is then. Confused
Fscarlet View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fscarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 9:47am
I feel so conflicted! 
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 November 2022 at 9:55am
Trying to select a similar 23 for Wales who will not be there due to injury, selection or availability :-

Wyn Lake Brown Rowlands Seb Lydiate Reffell Moriarty
Cawdor Biggar Johnny Foxy LRZ Holmes Liam

Dee Carre Samson/O'Connor/WGJ Tschiunza Navidi Rhodri Williams Jarrod/Patchell Scott
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic