Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > SCARLETS GENERAL
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thank You

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote [Jackass] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thank You
    Posted: 01 March 2014 at 11:21pm
I come here and lurk often and post occasionally as Scarlets happen to be my favourite Welsh team, I root for you in the league and Europe when you're not playing us, but lads, I hate to admit it, but THANK YOU for your massively impressive win this evening. Clap

As a Leinster fan, I have to admit, I didn't think it would happen and you bravely avoided the first time in the leagues history that a team beat all 4 Welsh teams home and away, you're the welsh team to have beaten Munster this season.

Who knows what's in store for next season, but if it's a case of the top 6 + top Italian team qualifying for some hybrid European competition next season, well I hope but more importantly think you'll be joining the rest of us in it.

Best of luck for the rest of the season!! I'd wager we dislike Munster more than you dislike Ospreys, so in a title race, you can understand my delight at my favourite Welsh team toppling them!! LOL
"Stunning. Quite magnificent. Munster, the champions, were smashed out of Europe by a Leinster team stoked on adrenaline and revenge. At times their commitment verged on the heroic"
Sponsored Links

scarletnut View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scarletnut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 12:18am
Originally posted by [Jackass [Jackass wrote:

]I come here and lurk often and post occasionally as Scarlets happen to be my favourite Welsh team, I root for you in the league and Europe when you're not playing us, but lads, I hate to admit it, but THANK YOU for your massively impressive win this evening. Clap

As a Leinster fan, I have to admit, I didn't think it would happen and you bravely avoided the first time in the leagues history that a team beat all 4 Welsh teams home and away, you're the welsh team to have beaten Munster this season.

Who knows what's in store for next season, but if it's a case of the top 6 + top Italian team qualifying for some hybrid European competition next season, well I hope but more importantly think you'll be joining the rest of us in it.

Best of luck for the rest of the season!! I'd wager we dislike Munster more than you dislike Ospreys, so in a title race, you can understand my delight at my favourite Welsh team toppling them!! LOL
ClapClapClap
I still wake up late at night and think of what might have been when tim stimpson hit that jammy penalty1
DropOut22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DropOut22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 12:28am

]I come here and lurk often and post occasionally as Scarlets happen to be my favourite Welsh team, I root for you in the league and Europe when you're not playing us, but lads, I hate to admit it, but THANK YOU for your massively impressive win this evening. Clap

The leagues history would have been wrong anyway. We won out there, don't care what the records show
kcreg View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kcreg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 7:24am

] I come here and lurk often and post occasionally as Scarlets happen to be my favourite Welsh team, I root for you in the league and Europe when you're not playing us, but lads, I hate to admit it, but THANK YOU for your massively impressive win this evening. Clap

ha ha,great post mate.
I WAS THERE-LIBERTY STADIUM 11/9/07 & 26/3/16

OSPREYS 9-SCARLETS 14!
OSPEYS 16-SCARLETS 25!
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 1:07pm
Jackass we can meet up in Mary Macs if we reach the play offs, thanks for your post.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 2:46pm
we should have beaten them away as well but the Welsh ref bottled it when there was a knock on that they scored from 
Through Thick And Thin!
Sosban bach View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sosban bach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 3:24pm
True enough and I thought last night they had missed the knock on, good job tmo was on the ball and not on the Munster committee like the one we had out there.
Speedy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Speedy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 5:54pm
Originally posted by MikeM MikeM wrote:

we should have beaten them away as well but the Welsh ref bottled it when there was a knock on that they scored from 

in fairness nige was tucked up by the munster tmo.

157cb View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 157cb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 8:16pm

Great stufff Jackass ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.
Mrfwon View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mrfwon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 8:24pm

] I come here and lurk often and post occasionally as Scarlets happen to be my favourite Welsh team, I root for you in the league and Europe when you're not playing us, but lads, I hate to admit it, but THANK YOU for your massively impressive win this evening. Clap

FANTASTIC post, doesn't get any better than this on a Sunday evening. Many thanks for taking the time to post the kind words for sure!!
Scarlets!!!
M.M. View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote M.M. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 8:26pm

Interesting post.
I want us to be gunning for you next season in Llanelli.
bazlewis View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bazlewis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 8:35pm
MM is that an appropriate statement to post to a Irish supporter.
To be a Scarlet is as good as it gets
LLANDRE View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LLANDRE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 8:48pm
I doubt you hate Munster more than we hate the Ospreys mind Jackass !!
West is Best (Fin gwybod)
MikeM View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MikeM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

He could see it on the big screen and could've over ruled the tmo
Through Thick And Thin!
DropOut22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DropOut22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 10:34pm

Originally posted by Speedy Speedy wrote:

He could see it on the big screen and could've over ruled the tmo

No screen in Musgrave is there?
Wil Scarlet View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Scarlet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 March 2014 at 10:38pm
Jackass - have a thanks. I'll have a pint of the dark stuff next time I'm out.
Scott Williams - I think I'll cut down on the fags!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic