Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 355>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 8:24pm
Priestland looks like he should be playing for the over 50s ....kick because he can't run 
Sponsored Links

Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 8:31pm
Watched ulster v leinster for the first half .the difference in quality is cosmic 
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 8:35pm
Originally posted by Oracle Oracle wrote:

Watched ulster v leinster for the first half .the difference in quality is cosmic 

How could you make that call when you were only watching  one of the games?
Keep the faith
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:10pm
I can split my screen into 2,3,4 different screens ...so I can watch cardiff on bbc2 , along with premiere sport on the 2nd ...if there was a 3rd match on I can watch all 3 as long as they are on different channels. 
I hope that answer doesn't depress you ......whoops .just remembered it's your default behaviour Wink
Dic Penderyn View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dic Penderyn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:13pm

I can split my screen into 2,3,4 different screens ...so I can watch cardiff on bbc2 , along with premiere sport on the 2nd ...if there was a 3rd match on I can watch all 3 as long as they are on different channels. 
I hope that answer doesn't depress you ......whoops .just remembered it's your default behaviour Wink

How many pairs of eyes have you got?
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:24pm
He's  got three pairs of eyes and a brain split three ways as well. WinkWink
Keep the faith
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:31pm
Super duper braincellEmbarrassed
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:32pm
I will post an example tomorrow 
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:33pm
Told you priestland couldn't run 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:47pm

That is just pie in the sky
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 9:58pm
Keep an eye out for a hit by Leinster 12 on Stockdale. It may well be on social media already.

I only caught it as part of the post match discussion. You could easily say it was contact to the head from first view, however, no penalty or card and it seemed not even reviewed by the ref (Brace) and TMO (no idea who)

Ferris gave it the could’ve been but probably not as Stockdale got straight back back and didn’t hold his face. He didn’t come out for the 2nd half though.

Trimble tellingly said that they didn’t have the luxury of slowing it down to see what really happened - yeah right.

The other ex-player in the middle, whose name I can’t recall, diplomatically said a few words along the line that he thought they should’ve looked at it and it (most probably) was a card, without ever actually using those words.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 30 September 2022 at 9:58pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Oracle View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oracle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 September 2022 at 10:01pm
Andrew ferris wasn't happy with a lot of decisions that went against leinster...a lot of comments followed by a false laugh in the commentary area
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 7:24am
Cardiff were dire. Their half backs were atrocious and I am afraid the emergency full back role is not one for Priestland at this stage of his career. 
crj89 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crj89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 8:21am
Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

Cardiff were dire. Their half backs were atrocious and I am afraid the emergency full back role is not one for Priestland at this stage of his career. 

If their half backs play anything like they did last night against us and we don’t win I’ll be very disappointed, they were awful, Jarrod Evans butchered a fair few chances in the 1st half.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 8:22am

Andrew ferris wasn't happy with a lot of decisions that went against leinster...a lot of comments followed by a false laugh in the commentary area
Don’t you mean Ulster or has he been hacked?
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2022 at 8:32am
Originally posted by crj89 crj89 wrote:

Originally posted by GPR - Rochester GPR - Rochester wrote:

If their half backs play anything like they did last night against us and we don’t win I’ll be very disappointed, they were awful, Jarrod Evans butchered a fair few chances in the 1st half.

They are going to be without a regular full back & Lane will not play. As usual Halaholo & Lee-Lo will cause us some issues. Their scrum has improved but they, like us, lack on field leadership/management. If we are serious about wanting to improve & climb the table the Cardiff game is a total must win. 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 316317318319320 355>
  Share Topic