Scarlet Fever Llanelli Rugby Sport Wales Tickets Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > RUGBY > GENERAL RUGBY
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Other Side(s) - Rival Team News

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 422423424425426 454>
Author
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 6:50pm
Dragons are pathetic 
Sponsored Links

hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 6:59pm
Sharks 69 Dragons  14 Full Time 
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by hoppy hoppy wrote:

Dragons are pathetic 
I think it’s more a case of the opposition being very big strong and skilled.Dragons where blown away. It softens the embarrassment of our trip down there though. 
greypower1 View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote greypower1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 7:03pm

Dragons are pathetic 

What does that make us?  They have been better than us when we've  played them the last few years.  How did we do in South Africa recently?
Keep the faith
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by reesytheexile reesytheexile wrote:

[QUOTE=hoppy]Dragons are pathetic 
I think it’s more a case of the opposition being very big strong and skilled.Dragons where blown away. It softens the embarrassment of our trip down there though. [/QUOTE

Agree they were powerful  but Dragons should play better than that 
hoppy View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hoppy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 7:36pm
Originally posted by greypower1 greypower1 wrote:

Dragons are pathetic 

What does that make us?  They have been better than us when we've  played them the last few years.  How did we do in South Africa recently?

Dragons  should be better than that 
ladram View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ladram Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 7:43pm

[QUOTE=hoppy]Dragons are pathetic 
I think it’s more a case of the opposition being very big strong and skilled.Dragons where blown away. It softens the embarrassment of our trip down there though. [/QUOTE

Agree they were powerful  but Dragons should play better than that 
Like we did
Wil Chips View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wil Chips Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 November 2023 at 8:29pm
Fully loaded Sharks tram.
Eastern outpost View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eastern outpost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2023 at 4:54pm
Dragons have been playing against 14 for 4 mins longer than we did. Liions had second row Schoeman sent off after 24th mins, although had 2 yellows of their own Rhodri Williams after 4 mins and Bradley Roberts 42 mins.

Edited by Eastern outpost - 02 December 2023 at 4:56pm
In a world where you can be anything – Be Kind.
Gayle Matths View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gayle Matths Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2023 at 9:04pm
Watching Benetton  v Ospreys what a poor game of rugby.
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2023 at 9:19pm
Originally posted by Gayle Matths Gayle Matths wrote:

Ospreys lost ...such an incredible team, I'm truly gutted.

In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
reesytheexile View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reesytheexile Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2023 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

I feel your genuine feelings of sadness for the great Ospreys 😉 It should have merited one of your legendary poetic homages 😉 Let’s hope for revenge on Boxing Day!
lofty evans View Drop Down
Rambler
Rambler

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lofty evans Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2023 at 10:50pm

Originally posted by lofty evans lofty evans wrote:

I feel your genuine feelings of sadness for the great Ospreys 😉 It should have merited one of your legendary poetic homages 😉 Let’s hope for revenge on Boxing Day!

I'm there ....all the stuff written on here for the fuffly winged jerks down the road .....I write some crap but this place sometimes is awash with the stuff. But listening to Booth yanking about their player and that player, when it's written on here by my fellow supporters about how good Joe knob down the road is playing now and again so I watch and I want the star spangled black feathered youngsters to impress me and yet , not......I still giggle that the love and affection showered on average players to other sides couldn't be somehow balanced by our own.
Needless to say Europe awaits all soon and as we and others are living on pittance and like the rest of the Country on our arse, I'm hoping like today that just a few players put on a jersey with over 100 years of history and do an Alexander and make a difference and not a Soho Booth.
You get my drift Sir.

Edited by lofty evans - 02 December 2023 at 10:55pm
In 1972, Roy Bergiers scored that try and said "that was for you lofty"

"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us"
Legendinmybathroom View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Legendinmybathroom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2023 at 10:52pm
The ospreys game turned on a wicked bounce that caught out Owen Williams and game Benetton a stranglehold in the Ospreys 22 with just a few minutes to go.
It wasn’t a great game, Benetton showed composure in the final 15 minutes (having gone behind) and just about deserved the win, but the Ospreys certainly deserved a bonus point.
It’s a shame about Max Nagi, looks like a nasty injury and a long time on the sidelines.  He was playing well, took his try really well and was playing his way into contention for an international call up.
Despite the fact that the ospreys and the blues have been far more consistent than us this season, it’s hard to believe that we are only 5 points behind the Ospreys and 4 points behind the Blues despite playing 5 of our 7 games away from PYS.
GPR - Rochester View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GPR - Rochester Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2023 at 7:17am
Watched some of the Bulls v Sharks game. I would imagine that Gatland will be actively pursuing the Bulls No 8 Cameron Honikam ( apologies for the spelling). A rangy, raw boned player who is way ahead of his rivals to be the back up to Faletau. He has pace, a huge engine, good hands & hits like a runaway truck.

If Gatland can persuade him that he will get capped this 6 nations I certainly would select him. I have no idea what the situation would be with release for squad training etc but he is very worthy of consideration. 
Mr Ian View Drop Down
Veteran
Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Ian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2023 at 8:49am
Treviso with a decent attack coach should be a team for semi finals 

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 422423424425426 454>
  Share Topic